Number of season tickets sold

seen it said on gersnet at the ahmed court case the judge was told by the clubs ceo GW we had sold 2000-3000 and expected to sell in the region of 6000-8000 by the end of renewal deadline. Not sure if true but the poster seems genuine and had agreement from a couple others, nobody was refuting it even the pro board posters. Anyone know if its true?

think personally we will get to around 15,000- 20,000 by the start of the season not sure if that will be enough to make it through the season, most of that is already spent and they have done nothing about the original deficit never mind lower income added on. Don't think the clubs lack of signings and they're refusal to introduce scouting or investment in football development is helping matters. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

It was Ahmeds lawyer who mentioned the 2,000 figure not ours.(our lawyer shook his head at this claim) There was also no mention of how many they expected to sell unless someone can provide a link to this.

The importance of season ticket money cannot be emphasized enough, it allows the club to trade whilst no games are taking place plus it enables budgets to be set safe in the knowledge that the monies are guaranteed, The damage certain individuals are doing should neither be forgotten nor forgiven.

seen it said on gersnet at the ahmed court case the judge was told by the clubs ceo GW we had sold 2000-3000 and expected to sell in the region of 6000-8000 by the end of renewal deadline. Not sure if true but the poster seems genuine and had agreement from a couple others, nobody was refuting it even the pro board posters. Anyone know if its true?

think personally we will get to around 15,000- 20,000 by the start of the season not sure if that will be enough to make it through the season, most of that is already spent and they have done nothing about the original deficit never mind lower income added on. Don't think the clubs lack of signings and they're refusal to introduce scouting or investment in football development is helping matters. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

gers net is talking absolute shite then because season ticket numbers were never confirmed during the ahmad case

gers net is talking absolute shite then because season ticket numbers were never confirmed during the ahmad case

Ahmeds lawyer made the claim but someone on Gersnet put it out that GW said it. It was refuted on here in a thread as STV_Grant had tweeted the truth at the time. Why someone would choose to continue to use this false information is beyond me.

Ahmeds lawyer made the claim but someone on Gersnet put it out that GW said it. It was refuted on here in a thread as STV_Grant had tweeted the truth at the time. Why someone would choose to continue to use this false information is beyond me.

I know because i asked Grant specifically on twitter if the number of season tickets sold had been mentioned and he replied no

I think its obvious why people use false info mate, suits their argument and reinforces their views

It's what they do

History will judge them as lying bastards

I know because i asked Grant specifically on twitter if the number of season tickets sold had been mentioned and he replied no

I think its obvious why people use false info mate, suits their argument and reinforces their views

Number sold wasn't mentioned but thought expected income over the next week was

Because some of these people are cnuts who are happy to see the club destroyed.

There is more false information spewed out our club than the truth. I expected the fitba to be turgid as we went back through the leagues. We were never going to be skelping teams 7-0 every week. There should be much better games next season with the increase in quality of the opposition. Could our play have been better, oh yes, blame to be placed at the feet of the players and manager and coaching staff. It should be a lot easier to get up for games this upcoming season as long as our stands are packed, the scum have been telling all and sundry that our crowds were temporary. The Sons of Mis-truth and Union of Fuds seem to be doing their best to make that come true. Vancouver clubs 2 season tickets were renewed back as soon as we could. Time for others to do the same thing.

More propaganda

The battle for Rangers: Club's wealthiest 150 season-ticket holders set to snub cash call from Ibrox board

17 May 2014 08:27 AM By Gary Ralston

THE pressure is mounting on the Ibrox board to find new cash streams but it is unlikely to receive support from the club's most influential fans who are being asked to fork out £4200 each.

SNS Group

Rangers are understood to have sold fewer season tickets than last year

RANGERS have put out a cash call to well-heeled fans – just weeks after fearing they would storm the Blue Room.

Renewal forms for the club’s wealthiest 150 season-ticket holders have been sent out in the past 48 hours but the beleaguered board are set to be hit with another snub.

Record Sport understands only around 10,000 rank and file fans have renewed their season tickets, in stark contrast to the 31,000 who made the pledge at a similar stage last year.

The pressure is mounting on the Ibrox board to find new cash streams but they are unlikely to find much support from their most influential fans who are being asked to fork out £4200 each.

Record Sport can reveal details of the bizarre communication between director Norman Crighton and a significant investor after the final home game of the season against Stranraer last month.

Crighton accused fans in the members’ lounge of being drunk and rowdy and even feared they would storm the Blue Room at the top of the marble staircase.

One insider said: “It’s laughable stuff and the members who know of the communication are smarting.

“Most are successful businessmen and some of them don’t drink at all. The suggestion they would storm the Blue Room is preposterous. Come off it, Walter Smith was in the members’ lounge that day. It’s ridiculous.”

Many members had already decided to withhold season-ticket money with the future uncertain and Crighton’s comments will not help as the club stands to lose more than £600,000 if the rich Rangers followers turn their backs.

One member said: “A significant number of us are already speaking about not renewing and it would break our hearts to do so.

“They’re paying out more on wages to non-playing staff than players. How can they get that bill down and still generate enough money to run the club without selling Ibrox?

“Until they can answer those questions we won’t be rushing to support their regime.”

Rangers, meanwhile, announced yesterday they will keep the ticket office open over the weekend due to what they claim to be high, last minute demand.

The deadline for season-ticket renewals was originally yesterday.

It's what they do

History will judge them as lying bastards

It was a rhetorical question they know the facts but can't use them as they don't fit their agenda.

I think you're being far too restrained if thats all your going to call them.

From "Beleaguered board" to "one insider said" to "one member said" not forgetting "due to what they claim to be" the Daily Record is earning its thirty pieces of silver from DK. The media whores will be happy with this latest attack on the board, how long will it take (If ever) before they realize they're being used to do the dirty work of others.?

Yep your right mate, just called the police and they came right away and said if i give them my £330 quid they would make sure it would get to Rangers ok, so should be fine now :lol:

Clearly whyte is pulling the strings and the police are in his pocket - that £330 is his now

Is there no end to the infinite power of this man?

I can't believe that so many people think that the current running of the club is acceptable,and that they are willing to support this regime financially.

Does renewing your season ticket = you support the board and are happy with them?

Wank.

On another note, I'd PM a couple of admin guys on here with no reply.

Was asking how to delete my account.

Anybody tell me how, other than getting banned? (would'nt be a problem mind)

Don't want the ability to come on here trying the correct ally haters.

Off to the follow follow with the real bears.

Wahahahahaha!

More propaganda

The battle for Rangers: Club's wealthiest 150 season-ticket holders set to snub cash call from Ibrox board

17 May 2014 08:27 AM By Gary Ralston

THE pressure is mounting on the Ibrox board to find new cash streams but it is unlikely to receive support from the club's most influential fans who are being asked to fork out £4200 each.

SNS Group

Rangers are understood to have sold fewer season tickets than last year

RANGERS have put out a cash call to well-heeled fans – just weeks after fearing they would storm the Blue Room.

Renewal forms for the club's wealthiest 150 season-ticket holders have been sent out in the past 48 hours but the beleaguered board are set to be hit with another snub.

Record Sport understands only around 10,000 rank and file fans have renewed their season tickets, in stark contrast to the 31,000 who made the pledge at a similar stage last year.

The pressure is mounting on the Ibrox board to find new cash streams but they are unlikely to find much support from their most influential fans who are being asked to fork out £4200 each.

Record Sport can reveal details of the bizarre communication between director Norman Crighton and a significant investor after the final home game of the season against Stranraer last month.

Crighton accused fans in the members' lounge of being drunk and rowdy and even feared they would storm the Blue Room at the top of the marble staircase.

One insider said: "It's laughable stuff and the members who know of the communication are smarting.

"Most are successful businessmen and some of them don't drink at all. The suggestion they would storm the Blue Room is preposterous. Come off it, Walter Smith was in the members' lounge that day. It's ridiculous."

Many members had already decided to withhold season-ticket money with the future uncertain and Crighton's comments will not help as the club stands to lose more than £600,000 if the rich Rangers followers turn their backs.

One member said: "A significant number of us are already speaking about not renewing and it would break our hearts to do so.

"They're paying out more on wages to non-playing staff than players. How can they get that bill down and still generate enough money to run the club without selling Ibrox?

"Until they can answer those questions we won't be rushing to support their regime."

Rangers, meanwhile, announced yesterday they will keep the ticket office open over the weekend due to what they claim to be high, last minute demand.

The deadline for season-ticket renewals was originally yesterday.

Ahhhhhh "The daily record understands" nuff said.