Funniest chants at ibrox?

Albertz85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved them all so far apart from the thick tim outing himself which is funny as feck in itself. Sadly my old dad passed away this week, being a big bluenose and teaching me all the good songs as a boy the one that stands out to me is "if I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the arse of a crow, I would fly over parkhead tomorrow and shite on the Celtic below below shite on shite on shite on the Celtic below. Reason I loved that was it was the only time I was allowed to say a "sweary" word as a wean. Even my mum would let me sing it. RIP dad you have the best seat in the house now to watch our beloved Rangers.

One of the funniest I heard of was from Annfeild, the scandal was that Tommy Docherty (Man U manager) was having an affair with somebody's wife from the club. when they came to play Liverpool the Kop went mental, and started to chant, "Who's up Mrs Brown, Who's Up Mrs.Brown, Who's up, Who's up.......Who's up, Who's up, Who's up Mrs Brown.

:7325:

As Docherty came out the tunnel the Kop, in unison, started singing - "he's shot, he's cum all over Mary's bum, Tommy Doc, Tommy Doc"...... one of the few occasions when he actually seemed embarrassed.

Loved them all so far apart from the thick tim outing himself which is funny as feck in itself. Sadly my old dad passed away this week, being a big bluenose and teaching me all the good songs as a boy the one that stands out to me is "if I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the arse of a crow, I would fly over parkhead tomorrow and shite on the Celtic below below shite on shite on shite on the Celtic below. Reason I loved that was it was the only time I was allowed to say a "sweary" word as a wean. Even my mum would let me sing it. RIP dad you have the best seat in the house now to watch our beloved Rangers.

Sorry to hear about your old man

"Those were the days my friend we took the c*ltic end at hampden park in the merry month of may, through all the shite and muck we fought like f**k and in the end the F88kers ran away"

" My old man said be a c*ltic fan I said f**k off father your a wank(er), we took the jungle there was f**k all in it, we took the falls there was f88k all to it, with hatchets and spanners, stanley knives and hammers we showed the bastards how to fight, if u can't k*** a T*m in half a min your not a Linfield fan."

edited to miss the offended bus and unwanted focus on the words

Think it was the Ally McCoist hat-trick league cup final at Hampden and The Filth had just sold Nicholas, we were belting oot 'where has U're Charlie gone where has U're Charlie gone where has U're Charlie gone, Far Far Far Away. See Big Wallace sitting there in the sun, all friends with everyone Run Run Away. Loved It