Funniest chants at ibrox?

Albertz85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chant but years ago when we were playing Hibs a guy kept shouting like fuck some unknown winger, he gave him dogs abuse from the start shouting things like ya wee fucking prick, your shite ya wee bastart, and the likes

Guy behind me shouted, "here pal, whats the need for this, guy is a nobody"

A couple minutes passed and the guy shouts "here mate, your fucking boyfriend thinks ure a useless bastart anaw" :lol:

Probably had to be there

I remember one day at ibrox we were a couple of goals up and Ally McCoist was having a bit of banter with the east enclosure,so Ally misses a couple of sitters and the east enclosure breaks into instead of "Super Ally" they sing "Super Arsehole" and Ally took it well and started laughing but of course Ally then scores a cracker and promptly celebrates by running past the east enclosure wagging his finger at the supporters.It probably wasn't that funny a chant but a nice wee memory when the fans had a closer relationship with the players.

Davie Dodds elephant man, Davie Dodds elephant man....

then we signed him.

I also thought the Dunfermline fans singing "your just a shite pokahontis" at Moshni was fairly funny.

the old favourites like "when I was young and had no sense I bought a flute for fifty pence........"

"chicken supper"

we've got Ally fuck yer Mo, we've got Ally fuck yer Mo, we've got Ally fuck yer mo... FUCK YER MAURICE JOHNSTON.

then we signed him.

Always remember Tony Higgins telling the story about getting dogs abuse from one particular Rangers fan near the halfway line at Ibrox when the crowds were a bit thinner during the Greig days.

Just went on and on until teams came off and Higgins glowered at the guy as he got to the tunnel.

The guy spots it and says: "Its nothing personal son, I know yer maw..."

:)

Back in the day Ayr United had a goalie called Hugh Sproat, who was a bit of a 'personality'. One night he got injured and needed a good bit of treatment in front of the Rangers End.

'Whats the matter wi you, Hugh?

What's the matter wi you?'

Back in the day Ayr United had a goalie called Hugh Sproat, who was a bit of a 'personality'. One night he got injured and needed a good bit of treatment in front of the Rangers End.

'Whats the matter wi you, Hugh?

What's the matter wi you?'

Is that the guy that would wear blue against the tarriers and green against us as some kind of 'psychological battle' with the fans ?

No a chant but against Albion Rovers was some cunt a few rows down from me going mental every time they touched the ball. Kept calling everyone a 'sheep shagger' I thought he was going to burst a blood vessel. Sheep shagger this, sheep shagger that

Eventually someone sitting behind him went 'here mate, how many fucking sheeps do you think there is in Coatbridge?!'

Probably had to be there

Is that the guy that would wear blue against the tarriers and green against us as some kind of 'psychological battle' with the fans ?

Aye I think so.

TBH, we would only know that was happening if theatres said so. Who TF cares what the diddy club's goalie wears?

Favourite is still 'There's only two Andy Gorams" sung by the Killie(?) fans after he had pulled out of a Scotland squad as his 'Heid wisnae right' - was funny and Andy played along doing a Quasimodo impression - probably get booked for interacting with the fans like that these days!