Carlos Cuellar

Gooseman

I'm going to sound like a depressing cunt here but see when I think of big Carlos I immediately think of summer 2011 and all the false promises we were made by Whyte.

Not sounding depressing to me, that wee cunt spun us along all that summer, how he is still breathing is beyond me....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell. Is every ex Rangers player that leaves their clubs going to get asked back?

Do Rangers fans know how to move on? And Rangers fans want a say in the running of the club? If our fans were allowed to sign players we would have all our successful ex players back.

Rangers FC never looking forward.

Fucking hell. Is every ex Rangers player that leaves their clubs going to get asked back?

Do Rangers fans know how to move on? And Rangers fans want a say in the running of the club? If our fans were allowed to sign players we would have all our successful ex players back.

Rangers FC never looking forward.

its all well and good saying that we should never look back, but sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. we have to remember where we are at the moment, our market is the bargin bucket, and the free market place. if we can only get former players on reduced wages then so be it.

Thank's the bits in bold just prove my point. He is clearly not the player he once was and is exactly the type of player to avoid. The fact he once was a good player for us is no reason to re-sign him.

and thats exactly why ally targets him, he doesnt look for players that can be developed, he doesnt look for un-noticed players that can add to our first team

he simply watches old dvd's of rangers seasons and picks out his favourites

its all well and good saying that we should never look back, but sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. we have to remember where we are at the moment, our market is the bargin bucket, and the free market place. if we can only get former players on reduced wages then so be it.

You don't think we're backwards enough as it is? How far back do we have to go before we start looking forwards?

and thats exactly why ally targets him, he doesnt look for players that can be developed, he doesnt look for un-noticed players that can add to our first team

he simply watches old dvd's of rangers seasons and picks out his favourites

That or he phones round his mates and see who needs a job. Lazy manager who does his job with the bare minimum effort while coining it in at Rangers expense.

Pish mentality like this that will forever hold us back.

He came, he went as soon as he could and we have to take him back to top up his pension because no other cunt wants him.

People want Miller back, Bougherra back, Cuellar back, Boyd back...and will then have the temerity to slag McCoist for not playing the youths.

Don't get this at all, yes good player for ONE season, then decided he wanted away ....rather have Hutchinson tbh

Boyd and Miller are different all together, as stayed for decent period and have a connection to the club. Why would "king Carlos" (who has done nothing in 6 years ) return on a low wage

Pish mentality like this that will forever hold us back.

He came, he went as soon as he could and we have to take him back to top up his pension because no other cunt wants him.

People want Miller back, Bougherra back, Cuellar back, Boyd back...and will then have the temerity to slag McCoist for not playing the youths.

You say that as if we're begging McCoist to sign them..... McCoist has been obsessing about miller coming back since he took over. If you actually read properly , you'd find very few want any of the 3 you mention back

• 2 weeks later...