_Youth FA Youth Cup Final will be broadcast Live

I think he saved 3, took a pen and scored then saved one from the hearts keeper to give us the win? (4 saves and a goal)

Can anyone confirm, fuckwit stream died and missed the end

That's how I understand it!!

Tried to watch back by rewinding the stream, but youtube doesn't even have the final 2 penalties!! What a fucking time for the link to die!

Buzzing after that actually!! :D

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what I've just watched.

That was amazing from Liam Kelly. He saved 4 pens and then scored the winner.

Fantastic stuff from the youth lads.

I heard the cheer from my hoose! Brilliant...

Must have been a great turnout from the most loyal fans in the world (got to say it, despite all the bonkersness).

Must have been a great turnout from the most loyal fans in the world (got to say it, despite all the bonkersness).

Well done the young team. I actually really enjoyed the game, I thought we played some really good football at times, especially the second half where we dominated and we were lucky not to win it there and then. Kelly was superb and with him and McCrorie ( who is currently playing in the Euro finals for Scotland and pulled off a class save in the last seconds to give scotland a win against Germnay) our keepers are looking very good for the future.

Some definite timmery at the end there regarding the stream.......

Keeper got the winner I believe after 3 saves

Fantastic

Some definite timmery at the end there regarding the stream.......

Keeper got the winner I believe after 3 saves at the game really good game rangers end full brilliant to win hearts thought they won then missed pen ha ha ha

Fantastic

Was at the game and we really deserved the win. We were the only team in it from start of the second half onwards. Really unlucky not to win without it going to penalties. Kelly was immense during the penalty shoot out!!!! Enjoy our celebrations and I hope some of you take the step up to the first tem soon.

Was at the game and we really deserved the win. We were the only team in it from start of the second half onwards. Really unlucky not to win without it going to penalties. Kelly was immense during the penalty shoot out!!!! Enjoy our celebrations and I hope some of you take the step up to the first team soon.

Big burrows is raw as fuck but he is rapid and a fair unit!

Telfer to me is an absolute standout and has to be kept!

Telfer was everywhere tonight. I hope he stays , but from what I'm hearing that now sounds unlikely.

I thought Halkett and Gallagher were our best players but wee Telfer eventually ran the midfield. If he does end up leaving us and with Ally watching tonight I hope Ally realises what a mistake he has made not giving him more playing time in the first team.