World cup bets

Gaffbear

Do you have to prove who you are and such? Like how do they know you're not just making your identity up?

SkyBet were a little funny when I signed up but that was when I had just turned 18.

W. Hill have been fine with me, no issues whatsoever.

SkyBet were a little funny when I signed up but that was when I had just turned 18.

Yes some ask so don't I think if you are 18 or just turned 18 you get asked more.

Went for Neymar anytime at 6/5

So at 22 I should be alright?

Probably fire a tenner on something to test it out. Can't be fucked with scanning and emailing birth certificates and shit. Read a few horror stories online there of people having to do that and never receiving payouts.

Probably fire a tenner on something to test it out. Can't be fucked with scanning and emailing birth certificates and shit. Read a few horror stories online there of people having to do that and never receiving payouts.

Use bet365 mate. I find them to be the best. 100% deposit bonus and 100% on the move bonus after you place your first bet on a mobile. Payout usually pretty quick. When I withdraw if I do it before 4pm its usually in the bank after 4pm next day except on weekends.

Have Germany, Argentina and England ( do it every tourney for some reason.) to win the tournament. Also have immobile and Fred to finish top scorer. Tonight a wee cheeky fiver on Brazil and Neymar to score anytime.

You'll be grand mate, if you go with SkyBet then send me a PM (I want the recommendation bonus :pipe: )

Wont find that with any of the big companies.

Billy, paddy power are giving you £20 in free bets when you sign up and deposit/stake £10. Coral give you a £20 free bet for your first £10 stake as well. Willy hill give you 2 £10 free bets for a £10 stake as well as a £5 free bet if you place your first stake through their app.

I got them all despite having accounts already, just signed up under the burds name. Got about 50-60 quids worth of free bets this week (tu)