Rangers target Scott Allan: I've always prayed I'd get a second chance at Ibrox

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midfield of Allan, Aird, McLeod and Templeton in out future? We would still need a right back, and I am hoping a strike partnership that is NOT Miller and Boyd. And I am hoping Faure and Gasparatto get to play together in the centre of defense. With the clearing out of some players it should free wages for Allan, and a right back but not if the rumoured double signing of Boyd and Miller takes place, though to be honest Boyd coming back does not bother me so much as bringing back Kenny.

Midfield of Allan, Aird, McLeod and Templeton in out future? We would still need a right back, and I am hoping a strike partnership that is NOT Miller and Boyd. And I am hoping Faure and Gasparatto get to play together in the centre of defense. With the clearing out of some players it should free wages for Allan, and a right back but not if the rumoured double signing of Boyd and Miller takes place, though to be honest Boyd coming back does not bother me so much as bringing back Kenny.

I don't get Faure at all tbh

This is a great move for both the club and the player. He's hungry and he's the right age for our team. We need to build for the future rather than short term signings like Miller or Daly from last season.

Some depressing comments on this thread. Negative, negative, negative. It's boring.

Allan on a free is well worth a punt, exactly the sort of player we should be targeting.

potential great signing.young dynamic and a bear to boot.

Another story turned into a depressing thread.

22 year old free transfer with EPL experience., Rangers fan, and says he would like to come, and we turn it into a negative :anguish:

This seems like it could be a good move, depending on his wage demands. We are his club and hopefully that could bring out the best in him.

What's the point in us even trying to sign players if we are gonna moan like fuck about every signing and how Ally wil "ruin" them.

fucking hell,it is morbid as hell in here recently.

Another story turned into a depressing thread.

22 year old free transfer with EPL experience., Rangers fan, and says he would like to come, and we turn it into a negative :anguish:

This seems like it could be a good move, depending on his wage demands. We are his club and hopefully that could bring out the best in him.

What's the point in us even trying to sign players if we are gonna moan like fuck about every signing and how Ally wil "ruin" them.

fucking hell,it is morbid as hell in here recently.

Why is that, do you think, Gogzy?

The climate "in here" will not change until a glimmer of good news emerges from Ibrox, whether that be the departure of McCoist and/or The Kemps.

We are entitled to mock McCoist's track record of taking decent SPL players (eg Law, Black, Daly, Shiels) and "uncoaching" them until the ball is a stranger to them and they look like they should playing for the juniors.

The climate "in here" will not change until a glimmer of good news emerges from Ibrox, whether that be the departure of McCoist and/or The Kemps.

We are entitled to mock McCoist's track record of taking decent SPL players (eg Law, Black, Daly, Shiels) and "uncoaching" them until the ball is a stranger to them and they look like they should playing for the juniors.

Youare entitled to do as you wish, just as I am entitled to moan about people moaning :D

I don't think really any of these players have been "uncoached", i feel they have feel too easily into a rut,and realsied quickly that they did not need to try even half as much as they were used to, to still win matches.

Don't include me in your ''we''

It's fucking undignified to mock, even if I share certain aspects of your opinion on Ally

You need to realise we're going to get better every season as we progress up the leagues

Gotta agree with above this wee guy ticks a lot of the box's and would be a great addition to the team. Fingers crossed we can make this one happen he is one of our own and i'm sure he will put his heart and soul into making it a successful time with us. Come on Rangers time for some good news to get the Bears going again.