Red Third Kit 2014/15

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that supposed to be a union jack? It just looks like a stripe to me.

It's alright. I still prefer last seasons black/red top.

I won't be buying it. Am I fuck paying £100+ again for both the home and third kit. I'll stick to just the home top. If the quality has improved then I might buy a third or away kit. We'll see.

Pishy stars? away and have a word with yerself. Those stars aren't going anywhere. It shows that we've won over 50 league titles. i haven't seen any other club with that amount of stars.

go buy a celtic top. they only have 1 pishy star.

Aren't you proud of the fact that we've won more league titles than any other team on the planet?

I am but I don't need stars above our crest to remember it.

We could win the champions league and I'd not want a star thrown on the shirts to remember that either.

Pishy stars? away and have a word with yerself. Those stars aren't going anywhere. It shows that we've won over 50 league titles. i haven't seen any other club with that amount of stars.

go buy a celtic top. they only have 1 pishy star.

I'm well aware what the stars mean, but where does it stop? Like when we get to 60 do we add another one?

Our shirts looked better when they weren't on it.

I am but I don't need stars above our crest to remember it.

We could win the champions league and I'd not want a star thrown on the shirts to remember that either.

Each to their own I suppose,but personally I'd push for an even bigger crest and even bigger stars just to remind everybody that WE ARE THE FUCKIN PEOPLE! :lol:

RANGERS - 5 STARS - "Each star represents 10 titles; added after fiftieth title. The first football club in the world to win 50 titles."

Still pishy stars now?

and yes when we get to 60 there will be 6 stars. when we start running out of room we can maybe change it so one star = 20 titles. 1 star per 50. or 1 star per 100. the stars aren't going anywhere.

I'm well aware what the stars mean, but where does it stop? Like when we get to 60 do we add another one?

Our shirts looked better when they weren't on it.

The 72 shirt a few seasons ago with the big crest looked the best our shirts have in years, let the badge speak for itself.

RANGERS - 5 STARS - "Each star represents 10 titles; added after fiftieth title. The first football club in the world to win 50 titles."

Still pishy stars now?

Why are you telling me something that we all know? :lol:

Yes though, I still think they look pishy.

The 72 shirt a few seasons ago with the big crest looked the best our shirts have in years, let the badge speak for itself.

i liked that top and how big the badge was but still think the stars should have been above RFC.

Why are you telling me something that we all know? :lol:

Yes though, I still think they look pishy.

I'm with you mate, never been a fan of the stars, would rather just a plain crest.

Not sure why the mens and womans/juniour kits look completely different colours!!

"The kit also features all of the technological excellence expected from a PUMA kit including heat transfer tapes that run down the body, and Dry Cell technology. Dry Cell technology enhances body performance by dragging moisture away from the body, improving air-flow and keeping the body at the ultimate performance temperature so you can keep cool through game time, added time, any time, every time."

Thought the above was a perfect opportunity for "Half time, tea time, any time!"