Red Third Kit 2014/15

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an "almost" full kit wanker. I bought the shorts with the top because I know during the summer it's going to be fucking boiling. If I'm going to wear shorts with my top, why not the ones that go with it?

Not that I plan on walking about town much with them on, but it's a nice alternative to my legs on fire in jeans.

I'm an "almost" full kit wanker. I bought the shorts with the top because I know during the summer it's going to be fucking boiling. If I'm going to wear shorts with my top, why not the ones that go with it?

Not that I plan on walking about town much with them on, but it's a nice alternative to my legs on fire in jeans.

oh-god-why.png

Fuck it. When people come to Scotland ie tourists etc.... they must think Glasgow or Scotland is full of they inbred plastic paddy bastards. As they have never got there green n grey rag off.

Get it worn.

:uk:

Fuck it. When people come to Scotland ie tourists etc.... they must think Glasgow or Scotland is full of they inbred plastic paddy bastards. As they have never got there green n grey rag off.

Get it worn.

:uk:

They are probably already wondering why a country wearing sportswear is so fat and unhealthy looking.