Ally's Worried About Next Season

JamieG54

There's nothing to worry about at all. We'll win the league by at least 10 points.

Hearts have a young team, 5 or 6 of them played first team football and got beat by our youngsters in the youth cup final. They would need to bring in a few experienced players to even think about challenging us.

Hibs, well Hibs are just rotten. They have been outclassed by Hamilton and Queens before, also Raith Rovers put three past them at ER. They've let 14 players go so far and I can't see them adding much.

Us on the other hand, player for player we're better than them all, easily. We played good up until Christmas then the players decided to go on holiday early. That wont happen next season.

Why won't it?

If the players chucked it at Christmas and got away with it that suggests to me the mindset will be the same.

McCoist is not and never will be a football manager and i have my doubts we will win the league full stop.

I agree we have the players to win it but his tactics and man management leave a lot to be desired.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fucking should be worried. He's an absolute diddy of a manager. I expect us to win the league next season but it'll be a lot harder than expected.

Mad idea, Maybe try contributing to a discussion rather than slander a man when he is on his honeymoon with his wife. Take a day off from being a boring repetitive one dimensional poster. Will benefit us all.