Turnbull Hutton hails cash boost Hibs, Hearts and Rangers wi

What a horrible dick of a man. Although I can't believe he actually had good words to say about us (even if they are true). Trying to get on the sweet side to get more of our fans to go along?

That is the ONLY reason he is being that way, the blue pound is coming and he is creaming his pants.

Buy a ticket

Don't buy any food,juice,programmes.

Support the team but do what you can to fuck them over at the same time

You could just set up a direct debit, make sure the dough gets into his account quick

Completely agree, I know that some Bears will insist on going to these grounds, but for the life of me I can't understand why

I've banned myself from going to this ground .Respect anyone who wants to see the Rangers but count me out of this one .Hate this cunt to the core .Made more noises than most to get us shafted .His work succeeded and now he wants to insult us with insincere crap about our fans being a credit .Wont be saying that when he gets a sore face from a bear next season

From op

FOR the first time in history there could be more people watching the second tier of Scottish football than the top flight next season.

Could that not be said for Tier3 and Tier4 last couple of years.

No

Th reason that the Championship may have higher average attendances than the premiership is because Rangers, Hibs and Hearts are in it - not just Rangers

Last years figures

Premier - 10231

Championship - 1795

1st Division - 5503

It is likely that the premiership and championship will both be around the 8k mark next season

Nothing wrong in what he says. Ultimately his interests lie with his club not ours. Also he is right to say many bears wanted div 3, i certainly did. No need for the vitriol towards him. He is only looking forward to an interesting soccer season

Nothing wrong in what he says. Ultimately his interests lie with his club not ours. Also he is right to say many bears wanted div 3, i certainly did. No need for the vitriol towards him. He is only looking forward to an interesting soccer season

Perhaps not this article but if you read his comments from two years ago and then compare with these you will see the difference the imminent arrival of the bears to the Championship makes. He hasn't changed his mind just his public statements for fear of boycott and losing out on the Rangers supports money.

Perhaps not this article but if you read his comments from two years ago and then compare with these you will see the difference the imminent arrival of the bears to the Championship makes. He hasn't changed his mind just his public statements for fear of boycott and losing out on the Rangers supports money.

Well said mate, vitriol where vitriol is due, and this fat maggot deserves everything that comes his way that is bad in his case, he belongs in the "Never Forgive,Never Forget" category.

:7325: