If Federer doesn't let his backhand implode (that's a big if), I reckon he'd turn Nadal over, here.

He needs more than that. He needs his backhand to hold up, his serve to be consistent and his brain to stay switched on.

I don't see it. Nadal is abysmal on grass but he'll still beat Federer.

He needs more than that. He needs his backhand to hold up, his serve to be consistent and his brain to stay switched on.

I don't see it. Nadal is abysmal on grass but he'll still beat Federer.

Nadal dropped a set today to a player that has practically no weapons, and who serves like Murray's second service. His game is all over the place.

Nadal dropped a set today to a player that has practically no weapons, and who serves like Murray's second service. His game is all over the place.

Of course, but Nadal's greatest weapon is Federer's inevitable mental disintegration :lol:

I'm not saying that Nadal is anywhere near as good as Federer on grass at the moment, just that Federer won't play anywhere near his best when he sees Nadal on the other side of the net.

Of course I'd love to be proved wrong. I missed the 2012 final through work and I will one day kill the man responsible, I swear it.

If Federer doesn't let his backhand implode (that's a big if), I reckon he'd turn Nadal over, here.

Could be, Nadal has the youth and Fed the grass experience. Going to be a close one for that game for sure. Would prefer Andy to face Nadal on grass than Fed, Andy has yet to be really challenged this year but he is looking good and some of the passing shots last couple of games have been inch perfect, that's what you need to be a champion again.

Not ruling it out, but hell how will that effect the independance vote :blink:

Doing the maths here, and Murray needs to win the tournament to stay in the Top 5. Even that may not be enough depending on how Milos Raonic does :lol:

No maths required Compton :P defending 2000pts which is his max he can achieve so gonna drop massively if he doesn't win.

Right now he is 9th in the rankings below the injured and inactive Del Porto.

The below is a great website for live rankings.

http://live-tennis.eu/

Surprise how Murray's played so far, considering recent form I expected him to have struggled a bit more than he has, been extremely comfortable so far.

Another step up in opposition today, but another comfortable win I reckon. Then it's when it gets tough potentially having to go through Dimitrov, Djokovic and then Federer/Nadal.

Only way I see Murray dropping a set is through a tie-break, but with the way his return has been going I doubt that even happens.

Everyone is talking about Dimitrov posing the first real challenge to Murray but I don't think that will happen, fully expect Murray to continue his form and comfortablymake the last four. Djokovic will pose the first REAL challenge but Andy just seems to have made Centre Court his home, playing some phenomenal stuff!

Dimitrov has too many off periods during matches to beat Murray, IMO.

I don't get all the fuss over Dimitrov. Murray was already a major finalist and World Number 2 at Dimitrov's age. I think he's just the 'it' guy in tennis because he's banging Sharapova.