2 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Does he take performance enhancing substances or steroids or other such illegal drugs? I am no particular fan of Nadal but you are insinuating he is cheating in your post  Of course there have been rumours for years regarding his physique and performance but has anything ever 

Yup, had the doctor that was caught giving athletes / sportsmen performance enhancing drugs. 

In my opinion to come back from some of the injuries he has and win again very quickly again afterwards... yup I have my suspicions. 

32 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yup, had the doctor that was caught giving athletes / sportsmen performance enhancing drugs. 

In my opinion to come back from some of the injuries he has and win again very quickly again afterwards... yup I have my suspicions. 

Fair enough, I have not followed him closely and was not aware of all the details hence asking. Have always been a Federer fan.

His last press conference was the first time I've seen Kyrgios seem like a decent guy. Managed not to come across as a ned for once. Very likeable when he's like that.

1 minute ago, Vision said:

To many unforced errors, needs to work on his serve and forehand. 

Lacks top player mentality ATM too. Body language/assertiveness etc was much different from mid second set.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

It is. Mental abuse is still abuse. 

Yes. Not sure I'd go as far as to call dishonesty mental abuse. Certainly not that compares to other forms of mental abuse or assault.