The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I feel your pain Jimmy.

No pain from me. Don't get upset if Scotland lose. Obv would like to see them win and support them if they are on tv. Wouldn't hate the country I'm born in. Wouldn't hate the country the team I support play in or the players my team have successfully represented or Walter Smith who did a fine job as manager.

Don't understand how you support England cos they are British but not Scotland. If you really are British then you'd back everything about it and that includes Scotland

No pain from me. Don't get upset if Scotland lose. Obv would like to see them win and support them if they are on tv. Wouldn't hate the country I'm born in. Wouldn't hate the country the team I support play in or the players my team have successfully represented or Walter Smith who did a fine job as manager.

Don't understand how you support England cos they are British but not Scotland. If you really are British then you'd back everything about it and that includes Scotland

Show me one post where I say I hate my country and also one post that suggests I support the England national football team.

This will be good...

Fantastic.

Get fucked ya tartan pricks

Not exactly suggesting you support your country is it. Wouldn't know if you support England apologies. So would you say that comment to Walter Smith in person if you met him after he lost to Italy when he did for example? If you were good enough to be a footballer and were asked to play for Scotland what would your genuine answer be?

Not exactly suggesting you support your country is it. Wouldn't know if you support England apologies. So would you say that comment to Walter Smith in person if you met him after he lost to Italy when he did for example? If you were good enough to be a footballer and were asked to play for Scotland what would your genuine answer be?

You said I hate my country...

So show me where and when I said that..

Unless of course you think the national football team is everything to do with being Scottish?

Really??

:lol:

Feel the need to post this for those that cant get it. Me personally ive been at Hampden in the 70s and 80s supporting Scotland ive supported them at Wembley too. Supporting Scotland was a joy in those days. In the last few years after what happened to Rangers outwith our own support Scottish football stood venomously against our club, they openly took off their masks and declared their joy at what was happening at Ibrox. Opposing fans , officials and the media lined up to put the boot in and to this day they still kick when they can. There are far worse incidents happening in the world but as a football supporter this has been absolutely sickening. Regarding the tartan army and the SFA they fall into the category listed above and me i wouldnt break bread with any of these bastards nowadays. Its not about hating your country its about despising Scottish football and the national side.

Yesterday was a disaster for Scotland, not due to the Germany result, but the fact that Poland and Ireland both won.

Poland putting 7 past Gibraltar means they've got a massive head start on goal difference, and Ireland won a tricky away tie that will give them heaps of confidence. Need to bounce back with a couple of wins

Feel the need to post this for those that cant get it. Me personally ive been at Hampden in the 70s and 80s supporting Scotland ive supported them at Wembley too. Supporting Scotland was a joy in those days. In the last few years after what happened to Rangers outwith our own support Scottish football stood venomously against our club, they openly took off their masks and declared their joy at what was happening at Ibrox. Opposing fans , officials and the media lined up to put the boot in and to this day they still kick when they can. There are far worse incidents happening in the world but as a football supporter this has been absolutely sickening. Regarding the tartan army and the SFA they fall into the category listed above and me i wouldnt break bread with any of these bastards nowadays. Its not about hating your country its about despising Scottish football and the national side.

Good post.

Although I can never say I ever ‘supported’ the national side, I watched them and felt decent when they won but it wasn’t like the feeling I get when Rangers win or someone I dislike lose…it was just a ‘meh’ feeling and cheering on as everyone else was. They were always just another team to me…no pride or sentiment was ever felt watching them through the years.

Seeing how scummy some of the support is during our downfall was an eye-opener and just nailed on what I already thought of the majority of Scottish fans, self obsessed ‘look at me’ wankers who I really could never stand but choose to tolerate. When all of the aggro kicked off a few seasons ago it just gave me the opportunity to wash my hands of a side that I never really wanted to follow in the first place.

I don’t like them, I don’t think I ever have tbh. I want them to lose and when they do I get a satisfaction that outweighed my satisfaction of any result they got over the years. That’s the reality for me.

Fuck them, they mean nothing to me and never have.

kind of sums up how I feel,i would just add I was also fed up that after every Scotland defeat it was always a Rangers player who was made the scapegoat by the Tartan Army.

I support our rugby team,athletes,etc but I doubt if I'll ever support the Football team again.

I like to see Scotland do well but i despise the tartan trannies. In saying that i can't say i'd care if we fail to qualify.

There were loads of them waiting to fly out from Aberdeen when I was in the airport waiting to come home on Saturday.

Why anybody would want to cut about looking like a walking cliche - timberlands, kilts, Scotland kit - is totally beyond me. I was cringing as soon as I got through departures and seen them all.

I just can't relate to that section of their support at all and that's one of a number of reasons as to why I have and want nothing to do with then.

next time you see some wank with a Regimental hat on, ask the prick what regiment he served in and when. The fucks have no right to wear the cap of an army regiment for which they have never served in HER MAJESTYS forces.

second thought, don't bother just rip his jaw.

As with others on here I went to Scotland games in 70s and then for some reason it all changed,suddenly you were in amongst people that I just could not relate to,whereas before the anti English chants ect were not taken seriously it then became a hate fest. You had fuckers in jimmy wigs,kilts,desert boots who must have imagined they looked like a member of the HLI. Is there any bluenose who will be happy going to the taig love in at the council run septic park,although maybe by then it will be 2 republican teams playing!!

As far as I'm concerned, the Scottish football team and their fans can go and take a flying fuck to themselves.

I remember Ferguson being booed by tartan tits whilst playing away to the ROI, Ian Black as well at a home game. They also enjoy booing QSTQ - ironically their national anthem.

And after the SFAs handling of us in our time of need, they will never get my support.

However, I like to see the Scottish cricket and rugby teams doing well. Does that mean I hate my country?

The main reason I can't support the national team is Steven Naismith. I don't think I can ever want him to win.

However, part of me thinks about the bigger picture. If Scotland qualify for this tournament then Lee Wallace would have played a full year SPL and could be heading off to the European championships!

Good post.

Although I can never say I ever ‘supported’ the national side, I watched them and felt decent when they won but it wasn’t like the feeling I get when Rangers win or someone I dislike lose…it was just a ‘meh’

feeling and cheering on as everyone else was. They were always just another team to me…no pride or sentiment was ever felt watching them through the years.

Seeing how scummy some of the support is during our downfall was an eye-opener and just nailed on what I already thought of the majority of Scottish fans, self obsessed ‘look at me’ wankers who I really could never stand but choose to tolerate. When all of the aggro kicked off a few seasons ago it just gave me the opportunity to wash my hands of a side that I never really wanted to follow in the first pl

I don’t like them, I don’t think I ever have tbh. I want them to lose and when they do I get a satisfaction that outweighed my satisfaction of any result they got over the years. That’s the reality for me.

Fuck them, they mean nothing to me and never have.

well said GF

No Surrender

Rab

The main reason I can't support the national team is Steven Naismith. I don't think I can ever want him to win.

However, part of me thinks about the bigger picture. If Scotland qualify for this tournament then Lee Wallace would have played a full year SPL and could be heading off to the European championships!

Unless admin#2 ruins that.

Unless admin#2 ruins that.

That is honestly the kind of reply I've heard from tims for the last 3 years :lol:

Obviously not saying you are one mate but it's bad times when even Rangers fans start replying to anything positive about the future by stating admin 2.

• 1 month later...