The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting away from the fact I don't want to give the nats a boost , that was a fairly good performance by Scotland tonight.

Going to put my tin hat on here , but when the time comes , if it isn't here already , we could do worse than Strachan as a manager - someone who looks for a win no matter the quality of opposition , can make ordinary players not look out of place against world champions and can find players that many of us haven't heard of.

I don't think this is a one off as he's had a few good Scotland performances in the last 12 months including going to Wembley. Sadly I've seen more passion and ambition in this Scotland team now than I've seen at Ibrox for the last couple of years.

henrywinter_normal.jpgHenry Winter @henrywinter · 48m

Scotland lost but troubled the world champions. Scottish players inspired by the shirt, not inhibited by it. England take note.

Yip they lost.

That's all that matters :D

Listened to the second half on the radio at work tonight, sounded like they done pretty well.

Wonder if we might actually qualify for something for once.

Let's hope so Gogz... It's only been... erm... 16 years? Shocking.

Scottish football needs to look outwith itself once more instead of tearing itself apart from within.

The football team? Because it's support is riddled with everything that's wrong with Scotland. Republicans, Jacobites and Rangers haters to a man. It has always allowed it's self to become a symbol of Nationalism and bigotry.

Nonsense :lol:

I can understand people disliking certain players, fair enough. Saying that they are Rangers haters to a man is stupid considering that a great many Rangers supporters have not turned their back on the team representing the land of their birth.

Why the fuck do so many pro Union folks hate a part of it? Confuses the hell out of me. Surely if it was that bad they would want Scotland to be independant and just fuck off to somewhere else in the UK where they would be happy.