Luis Suarez

Are you joking? If Suarez was a Rangers player I would like to think he would be sold immediately and never be allowed to set foot in ibrox again.

We signed and got behind EHD who spat at paying customers. That's worse than nibbling on an opponents shoulder I would have thought.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a hint of contrition from Suarez playing the victim again,everybody's fault except him the man is a disgrace and will never learn and if Barcelona do bid for him Liverpool would be well advised to take their money and get rid of this animal before he does further damage to the club.

I'd ban him for life for trying to deny he done it :lol:

"I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," wrote Suarez in his defence to Fifa.

"At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

We signed and got behind EHD who spat at paying customers. That's worse than nibbling on an opponents shoulder I would have thought.

Spitting on a Tim or biting players. I know what's worse, and it's certainly not washing those scumbag fucks

No problem

Well, I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Fair enough, mate, just can't really get on board with the massive outrage when we excuse so much in football that is awful.