***Brora Rangers vs Rangers***

This is a RangersTV-only stream.

Since it is not being broadcast by any other media outlet in the UK, we would be directly depriving the club (and not a hated media outlet) of funds by watching a 3rd party stream

Fair enough. Maybe I'm better not seeing it anyway!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now apparantly the result doesn't matter....well, according to the commentator that is! Probably just as well as we could easily have been 4 goals down - no, not an exaggeration - we were that bad.

Given that the Brora no. 4 (Tokely) and his counterpart at no. 4 (Munro) are clearly overweight, I thought we might have worked a way through a slow and ponderous Brora defence but, alas, no - we haven't created one solitary chance!

Indeed, Brora have been quicker and sharper in every position (bar the goalkeeper) than we have. Yes, I know its a crap Rangers team, but shouldn't we be comfortable against teams like this even with an 'understrength' team? Yet, we have been poor indeed. Our passing has been wayward (and quite awful at times), and our general play totally ineffective.

They have dominated the first half and, as I've said above, could easily be 4 goals up with some better finishing.

dissapointed in players performances but also in lack of instruction and coaching from side, even if these games are all about fitness we still should be looking to improve gameplay and most importantly decision making. After watching first half most of our passes were in around back 4 and sitting midfield players. The coaching team should have noticed the high pressure from brora and instructed team to play forward quicker as i was surprised by the amount of times we were forced back to bell to then put forward a 50/50 ball. Hopefully 2nd half this improves with better quality players playing. Still unsure about gasparatto but gallagher looks like he can have a good role to play this year

I can just see Ally's team talk right now. Well done lads you are only 1-0 down, you need to do more long balls up to the attackers. Right down to the important business, where are we going to go for karaoke tonight?

Now apparantly the result doesn't matter....well, according to the commentator that is! Probably just as well as we could easily have been 4 goals down - no, not an exaggeration - we were that bad.

Given that the Brora no. 4 (Tokely) and his counterpart at no. 4 (Munro) are clearly overweight, I thought we might have worked a way through a slow and ponderous Brora defence but, alas, no - we haven't created one solitary chance!

Indeed, Brora have been quicker and sharper in every position (bar the goalkeeper) than we have. Yes, I know its a crap Rangers team, but shouldn't we be comfortable against teams like this even with an 'understrength' team? Yet, we have been poor indeed. Our passing has been wayward (and quite awful at times), and our general play totally ineffective.

They have dominated the first half and, as I've said above, could easily be 4 goals up with some better finishing.

Playing with two No 4's?

That's confusing