Mohsni bid rejected

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Moshni, but wonder where we are going to play him surely McGregor and Zalukis are going to be first choice at Centre back with the option of also playing Jig Faure and Daly back there as well. (Faure is the ONLY one though that I would use). Is Ally looking to play him at right back? He can tackle and bombing down the right wing may be an option.

The Ally oot brigade wont like this. they keep telling us Ally is buying players with no sell on value.

Know it alls, in know nothing shocker.

The ally oot brigade will likely love this. Ally doing what he should have been doing all along. The very thing many supporting him said was not possible due to whatever circumstances were flavour of the day.This could be a good bit of business by ally for which id hope he could receive unanimous credit.

Rangers reject Mohsni bid

Abu Dhabi-based Baniyas Sports Club have failed with a bid for Rangers star Bilel Mohsni.

Last Updated: 15/07/14 at 08:28 Post Comment

Bilel Mohsni: Has impressed at Rangers

Impressed who? Hes a liability and nearly everyone Ive spoken to agrees.

Were probably better off selling him in top tier if that's the route were going to take but I actually like Mohsni, has his moments of madness but miles better than Jig. I might like him a lot less when he plays in top tier and against Celtic mind :lol:

He is a goal-scoring CB. We could do with keeping him IMO.

(tu)

At times he looks like the only player on the pitch who actually wanted to be there. I do believe there is a player in there, and hopefully if he can get time with a good CB beside him, we can see him mature. I would offer him a new deal to be honest :)

that being said, if we could get an offer of anywhere near 1m right now, i think we would take it.

Sell for between 800k-1million

I got rid of faure to a money bags team and got 5million fae them after 6months in league 1 on FM14 right enough.

the very same football manager that I managed to sell Nicky Law for 8m to Norwich after one season?

He's our david luiz IMO. He seems like a top guy, who's passionate and committed, is capable of great performances and moments of magic but is ultimately a bombscare defensively. If we could get in excess of 500k I'd take it to be honest.

He's our david luiz IMO. He seems like a top guy, who's passionate and committed, is capable of great performances and moments of magic but is ultimately a bombscare defensively. If we could get in excess of 500k I'd take it to be honest.

Would you trust McCoist to use the 500k wisely?

Not sure I follow the "Sell him" and "he's average" school of thought.

How much would you sell him for? 100k?, 200k?, 500k?, 750k?...............................................I assume the offer wasn't millions so let's get down to brass tax, what's your number?,.........now that you have that figure tell me who we can buy in Scotland who is better than Mohsni for the amount you've just got? We have no scouts, Ally isn't a manager and it's questionable how much the assistants/coaches can offer here, further to this the best free's are gone and we still have McCulloch playing for us!

Selling him makes no sense unless it's a good amount of hard cash,.......putting a good, experienced, & guiding Center Hof alongside him does make sense,.......freeing him from center hof and playing him in the middle of the park makes sense too,.......selling him just doesn't unless it's funny money all things considered. Him and zaliukas/mcgregor should mean we don't see McCulloch at center hof and we have one back up for non-performance/injury. To punt a player with some ability to fall back on (once again) a past-it McCulloch with next to no money and an SPFL in a year is FRIGHTENING.

Mohsni has had a few bomb scares yes, but tell me how the fans could see it coming yet the management never once addressed it? HE was the difference to our defense last year in comparison to the year before, his goals were important and welcome, tell me you have better in mind for what we'll get for him and I'll listen/talk-it-through but until then it's madness to punt our best CB and best defensive midfielder for chocolate buttons when we have no replacement in mind with the season approaching!

Amen!