Footballtaxhaven Corrupt Celtic

billmcmurdo,

Posted Today, 03:03 PM

I know some big name journos who are desperate to run this story but they have no chance of getting editorial backing

Can you tell us why an editor would not back a journalist who forwards a blockbuster story such as this to him?

This story would give any mainstream newspaper, or other media, which breaks it worldwide exposure.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billmcmurdo,

Posted Today, 03:03 PM

I know some big name journos who are desperate to run this story but they have no chance of getting editorial backing

Can you tell us why an editor would not back a journalist who forwards a blockbuster story such as this to him?

This story would give any mainstream newspaper, or other media, which breaks it worldwide exposure.

I'll tell you why, no one wan'ts shit hitting the fan while the games are coming up, just imagine if this scandal hit GCC and the host of the opening of the games now, they'd be accused of being traitors and saboteurs.

State Aid FC and their followers - the true enemy of Rangers.

Always have been and always will be and the sooner all factions of our support realise and accept this then we can seek justice and revenge with the full weight of our support.

Many foreign journalists have raved and reported about our plight. Some of the support must have made contacts that would take this story up for us.

Another way would be for one of our foreign ex-players to get a media contact in their home country to take up the story.

Every passing day I detest State Aid FC more.

Although that is truly unbelievable reading I'm not going to get myself wound up like the Bheasts did about the BTC & find them guilty over it just yet.

I said the other day that the only way for this to get into the media is someone like Alex Thomson from Channel 4. I saw him mention on twitter to someone that "it looked an interesting story but hadn't looked into it." or something along those lines.

I really, really hope those cunts get the book thrown at them if it's true. We were told what we did was "only just better than match fixing" when in reality it turns out it was all legal. Government funding IS up there with match fixing.

And if it's true, I hope the rest of the SPFL demand the same sporting integrity that they demanded of Rangers.

billmcmurdo - "I know some big name journos who are desperate to run this story but they have no chance of getting editorial backing"

Bill would it be possible to have this story issued in book form and force their hand as it were, possibly through a publisher outside of the UK? I'm thinking it wold be more difficult for them to get publication banned through the UK courts and possibility of the getting the author some protection if done using a pseudonym. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but something has to be done to push this forward.

What about 'Private Eye'? Did it not have a go at them and GCC for the £1 deal back in the 90s. No it probably doesn't have great deal of influence but at least it would be getting story out there.

Not a bad call, at all. (tu)

They may not be mainstream, but they would give the story some credibility and have covered some of the stuff about us.

billmcmurdo - "I know some big name journos who are desperate to run this story but they have no chance of getting editorial backing"

Bill would it be possible to have this story issued in book form and force their hand as it were, possibly through a publisher outside of the UK? I'm thinking it wold be more difficult for them to get publication banned through the UK courts and possibility of the getting the author some protection if done using a pseudonym. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but something has to be done to push this forward.

There's a bloke who is occasionally mentioned who has a few pseudonyms.

that document which shows all the celtic players where emboiled in tax avoidance schemes. More to the point...... what appear to be ILLEGAL tax avoidance schemes does this mean that the celtic fans will be actively campaigning to strip themselves of titles?? If they dont then it shows them up for what they really are. All the players signed up to bogus film companies to deliberately write off their taxes tut tut. Screwing the poor general public who give the fair amount from their hard earned wages to HMRC.

that document which shows all the celtic players where emboiled in tax avoidance schemes. More to the point...... what appear to be ILLEGAL tax avoidance schemes does this mean that the celtic fans will be actively campaigning to strip themselves of titles?? If they dont then it shows them up for what they really are. All the players signed up to bogus film companies to deliberately write off their taxes tut tut. Screwing the poor general public who give the fair amount from their hard earned wages to HMRC.

TBF on that ONE, our players were signed up to them as well.......................

Great Idea.

As someone said on another thread - if possible get it onto Youtube. Make it worldwide. State-aid, commonwealth games fiasco, charity fraud the lot. In fact throw in the comparison between them and Penn State and the punishments received and let everyone know what a despicable, hypocritical club, they truly are.