Beith juniors v Rangers today

sillybilly

Took the kids down to see how duries lads got on against Beith today. Beith won 4-1 against a gers team that included Halkett, Gasparotto and Danny Stoney. Long ball stuff from the gers youngsters to a single front man that was dwarfed against two huge Beith centre backs. The tactics from the gers youngsters was just get the ball forward as quick as possible. To be fair, the Beith goalie had the game of his life, but Beith deserved their victory, while the score probably flattered them

Ally oot!

This gets worse by the day. We are becoming a joke and we are losing our soul. The future isn't bright on the park and its a major concern Ally wants to buy his way out of trouble yet still play shit football win at all costs.

Rangers lost in such a major game.... Raging....

Oh hang on.... It's a friendly....with no importance other than to gain fitness..

It's with our youngsters... Who have probably played about 5 first team games between them...

Getting beat by beith.. Oh well... Man city got beat by Dundee...

It's a friendly ffs... Who cares.... Zzzz... Generally couldn't care if it was ten nil.... It's only a friendly. Get over it

Rangers lost in such a major game.... Raging....

Oh hang on.... It's a friendly....with no importance other than to gain fitness..

It's with our youngsters... Who have probably played about 5 first team games between them...

Getting beat by beith.. Oh well... Man city got beat by Dundee...

It's a friendly ffs... Who cares.... Zzzz... Generally couldn't care if it was ten nil.... It's only a friendly. Get over it

Because you don't care no one else should care?

Because you don't care no one else should care?

Pretty much.

Every thread on here is ally bashing. Ally's not in charge of our youths.

If people can't grasp that the purpose of these friendlies is to build up fitness then they don't have a clue about football.

Pretty much.

Every thread on here is ally bashing. Ally's not in charge of our youths.

If people can't grasp that the purpose of these friendlies is to build up fitness then they don't have a clue about football.

Cool. What other opinions do you hold so I know if I've to change any of mine?

They are mainly for fitness but as the start of the season gets closer the games are used to build a bit of momentum.

Not sure what Ally has to do with this thread apart from a couple of tongue in cheek posts.

I went to the game too, worrying to see the same everyone back for corners and nobody moving at throw ins as happens with the first team. I think they may have missing a few players though. I thought the boy Hardie up front looked like he had a good touch and movement though, just a bit isolated.

The worrying thing I've taken from this is that Durie is copying the shite tactics the first team use. :(

I know a lot of big teams have the reserves copy the first team so players can step up. I hope that's not the case :(

I know a lot of big teams have the reserves copy the first team so players can step up. I hope that's not the case :(

That is my point. We are committing to playing this shite tactic now. Why not play it on the deck and entertain fans from top to bottom in thd club?