Bettertogether.....

rab wilson

..what an absolute gentleman of a bear . The Spirit of Rangers hangs proud in the living room chez Rab.felt this was more worthy of a pm.just to let the people on the board know how proud you made yer fellow bluenose.tell you what amigo, it looks fuckin superb , post a pic soon.

thanks a million Cammy.my boys love it, so do I.

No Surrender

Rab

..what an absolute gentleman of a bear . The Spirit of Rangers hangs proud in the living room chez Rab.felt this was more worthy of a pm.just to let the people on the board know how proud you made yer fellow bluenose.tell you what amigo, it looks fuckin superb , post a pic soon.

No Surrender

Rab

eh cant understand a word of this.

No Surrender

Rab

Glad you like it Rab delight to see a fellow bear and a legend on here happy

english spunk bucket?....bettertogether. You see the irony?

you ya cunt , pm me your adress. We'll see who the spunkbucket is then ya cunt! Go on gies yer adress .hawf day the day, so got plenty of time to drive to meet ye.

Come on ya tarrier bassa, be brave for once and pm me your adress. I will see ye later.

No Surrender

Rab

Hawf day! Used to love a wee hawf day, usually involved the boozer then the racing. Working offshore noo, so there is no such thing as a hawf day anymore.

You are some man Rab. Reading your posts normally triggers something that makes you think aw fuck remember that. Cheers Rab

you ya cunt , pm me your adress. We'll see who the spunkbucket is then ya cunt! Go on gies yer adress .hawf day the day, so got plenty of time to drive to meet ye.

Come on ya tarrier bassa, be brave for once and pm me your adress. I will see ye later.

No Surrender

Rab

Hi Rab, on re-reading the thread, it wasn't Coops1974 who was calling you a spunkbucket, it was kaiser1041 who was calling him a spunkbucket.

Don't want you lamping the wrong guy for the wrong insult. :thumbup:

Hi Rab, on re-reading the thread, it wasn't Coops1974 who was calling you a spunkbucket, it was kaiser1041 who was calling him a spunkbucket.

Don't want you lamping the wrong guy for the wrong insult. :thumbup:

poor Coops gutted by rab and outted as having small cock all in his first week