september tv games

greg_1987

We should be used to this by now, because this is what happens when you're 'THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN' everyone wants a piece of us! They're only there to SEE THE RANGERS!!!

We are the ONLY team that BTSport guarantees to show 10 SPFL Championship games, & they're using it to sign people up for broadband, BT TV, etc. We Are The People!!!

A lot of people goin to be pissed off with this. Myself included, already booked a flight for the 27th. Tv companies should be made arrange all these games as soon as the fixtures are released.

thats crap

sorry to hear that you got messed around like that

seems fans are always the last people to be taken into consideration in all things football when there is a buck to be made elsewhere

What a strange answer. I just like a good moan btw.

Not really strange - a lot of people won 't easily be able to manage a Monday night, so won't be there.

It's no real shock it's on TV though - one of the big fixtures of the year.

Might have been handy if it had been moved to Sunday, perhaps?

We should be used to this by now, because this is what happens when you're 'THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN' everyone wants a piece of us! They're only there to SEE THE RANGERS!!!

We are the ONLY team that BTSport guarantees to show 10 SPFL Championship games, & they're using it to sign people up for broadband, BT TV, etc. We Are The People!!!

As far as I can see there are only 3 Rangers games being shown by BT Sport - I could be wrong though.

Anyone got a confirmed list of Rangers games that will be shown?

Not really strange - a lot of people won 't easily be able to manage a Monday night, so won't be there.

It's no real shock it's on TV though - one of the big fixtures of the year.

Might have been handy if it had been moved to Sunday, perhaps?

Why not an early kick off on sat. Did they not think there'd be hundreds of ulster fans with arrangements already made. At least the early kick off would still suit the flights and the boats.

I had this game pencilled in to see providing it was the Saturday. You could just tell it was always going to be changed. I could still go and see it, but then that would mean using the car and not having a pint.

Oh well, the sacrifice the fans have to make just to see their team, does tend to bugger things up a bit.

Monday night game is a nightmare don't think I can make it, but I've just looked at the fixtures list I will be away on holiday for the Rath game on the 18th October. So the game 30th of August I don't have a home league game until the 8th of November, that's 10 weeks.

Ffs.

Why not an early kick off on sat. Did they not think there'd be hundreds of ulster fans with arrangements already made. At least the early kick off would still suit the flights and the boats.

Quite - my point was really about keeping it within the weekend, so that as few of us further away Bears as possible need to arrange days off or simply miss out.

Yeah! 2 of us to start with....bit difficult on a Monday night to get over from Norn Iron!!

I'll bet - and probably bookings made in advance to unwind, too?

Hope all the decent games aren't going to be moved like this.

Was bad enough last season.