bawsburst

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"This was a good result for us"

Please just fuck off Mccoist. :anguish:

And hibs getting a player sent off changed the fucking game. This clowns driving me mad, hero or not as a player, I'm starting to lose respect for him now. Why shouldn't I? He clearly doesn't give the support respect and treats us like fucken idiots.

Get tae fuck.

Wallace, Somers, Easdale or anyone needs to grow a set and dismiss him tomorrow

if you think they will sack a manager that just won an important match ( the first competitive match of the season) then you are deluded.

not actually disagreeing about him needing the sack FWIW. But there is no way in hell they will sack him when he is winning, just ia not going to happen.

if you think they will sack a manager that just won an important match ( the first competitive match of the season) then you are deluded.

not actually disagreeing about him needing the sack FWIW. But there is no way in hell they will sack him when he is winning, just ia not going to happen.

maybe its about time the fans started being more vocal, if an 18k crowd isnt a starting sign then a protest outside the fucking main doors will do the trick

mccoist is an absolutely brutal manager that knows nothing but spending more than everyone else, he fluked it tonight but i guarantee there will be many MANY games this season where his luck runs out

Real Madrid have sacked managers after winning Leagues and Champions Leagues, so McCoist scraping wins in the Scottish lower leagues shouldn't prevent the correct decision getting made

While i am not saying you are wrong jim, that might well happen.

you can not guatantee anything. Ill put a friendly bet on with you if you like, tenner to the erskine appeal at the end of the season. I do not think we will drop any more than 15 points all season.

Getstiffed - "Which just about sums up where we are under Ally."

No, it just about sums up the way the club is due to the lack of being able to compete in the transfer market due to the state of the club off the pitch.

You're seriously blaming the transfer market, when we're paying millions in the Scottish lower leagues? :anguish: