new VB frontpage

thehost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great article from VB highlighting the vileness of these bastards i reckon it's time the Protestant Community of Scotland challenged these fucks head on and put them back on the soles of our shoes were Shite belongs, No Surrender Drumchapel Loyal

I agree one hundred per cent the law is at fault but surely you can admit that the reason for the law being implemented was by a campaign by them? For years we, myself especially, carried on with the attitude that we didn't give a fuck what they sung but those cunts came after song after song and reported fan after fan. Returning the swerve may seem petty but if it makes the Government look at how ridiculous their pathetic Offensive Behavior Bill is then it sounds okay to me.

It won't make them look though, it will just make them believe they were right to bring in the law. Getting tit for tat in my opinion makes it worse because it means people acting offended for more and more petty reasons and more people getting a knock on the door for ridiculous reasons.

I believe in freedom of speech, but reality is that it just doesn't exist in Scotland.

Need to fight fire with fire, so I'm all for what VB do. At least someone fights our enemies.

Just need to make sure people actually do report them.

In this case though it could mean one of them trawls the internet looking for anything 'offensive' to get Rangers fans sacked.

Would we be happy if every 'fenian' or 'ftp' style tweet has put up on a page and employers contacted? It just seems like a petty battle to fight for me.

Because we know nothing of how good they are at their job?

That's irrelevant, the minute you put your employers name on your profile, you are representing them and are (or should be) accountable for what you put out there for all to see.

In this case though it could mean one of them trawls the internet looking for anything 'offensive' to get Rangers fans sacked.

Would we be happy if every 'fenian' or 'ftp' style tweet has put up on a page and employers contacted? It just seems like a petty battle to fight for me.

(tu)

It's daft, childish, and harms the lives of real people.

This. Whilst I agree that the stuff is disgusting we say similar about them and theirs. If the people being picked out are the ones reporting bears then by all means fight fire with fire but if it's just someone venting their bigoted thoughts then I don't agree with us actively seeking them to lose their jobs!

In saying that when they are displaying such vile thoughts on a public forum i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc and not a "private" forum ie Kerryfail street (don't know any others) then if their employers saw it and took action then they deserve to be disciplined.

This. Whilst I agree that the stuff is disgusting we say similar about them and theirs. If the people being picked out are the ones reporting bears then by all means fight fire with fire but if it's just someone venting their bigoted thoughts then I don't agree with us actively seeking them to lose their jobs!

In saying that when they are displaying such vile thoughts on a public forum i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc and not a "private" forum ie Kerryfail street (don't know any others) then if their employers saw it and took action then they deserve to be disciplined.

That kind of thing is fair enough (if you state you're employed at the place seeing it) but i agree with you also, seeking these then contacting employers is just wrong for me.

That kind of thing is fair enough (if you state you're employed at the place seeing it) but i agree with you also, seeking these then contacting employers is just wrong for me.

I don't think anyone would do this to them, ir they weren't already doing it to us first!We didn't start it, to use the phrase if I think back far enough. But even at school, did you just let others do what they wanted, at your cost, or did you react because it cost you?

I don't think anyone would do this to them, ir they weren't already doing it to us first!We didn't start it, to use the phrase if I think back far enough. But even at school, did you just let others do what they wanted, at your cost, or did you react because it cost you?

Hows that a comparison? People need to see the bigger picture here. Fighting a petty battle will only come back to bite you on the arse. If they have an article out 'exposing' Rangers fans in similar light I'm sure it'll be viewed the same.

Because we know nothing of how good they are at their job?

I certainly wouldn't entrust my wee lad to go to time capsule with his mates wearing Rangers shorts, if those paid (with my taxes) there to ensure his safety clearly hate everything about us. What happens if a group of young Bheasts started on them, do you think this vile, rancid bigot would safeguard the young Bears?

I certainly wouldn't entrust my wee lad to go to time capsule with his mates wearing Rangers shorts, if those paid (with my taxes) there to ensure his safety clearly hate everything about us. What happens if a group of young Bheasts started on them, do you think this vile, rancid bigot would safeguard the young Bears?

Yes.

He used terms like 'hun' the same way others on here use 'Fenian' or 'taig'. This doesn't make him some monster who wanders about life trying to destroy the life of Rangers fans.