new VB frontpage

thehost

While watching the opening ceremony, I loved how GStQ was respected and seeing the red white and blue smoke of the Red Arrows flying over parkhead.

I also wondered how Celic supporters would react to all this pomp and ceremony, now they've came out from under their stones and disgraced themselves.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlanCompton,

Posted Today, 02:51 PM

VB continuing their proud record of attempting to get Celtic fans sacked for posting stuff on Twitter.

Your sarcastic criticism of VB is unfair when you consider that the police have set the precedent of jailing a bear fan for posting abuse on twitter.

That was just a few months ago and he got 6 months.

These people that VB have highlighted will continue to spew their venom, until they find that this is unacceptable conduct in our society.

I say well done to VB for doing the police's job for them.

If you feel that their comments are in order, do nothing. If you feel that their employer(s) should be informed, VB has given you the link.

They're hardly caped crusaders bringing people to justice.

They're just trawling through social media, taking screenshots of Celtic fans being Celtic fans, then posting contact details to their employers. I really don't see any need for it at all.

They're just trawling through social media, taking screenshots of Celtic fans being Celtic fans, then posting contact details to their employers. I really don't see any need for it at all.

Thats why you will always be known as an apologist ..

AlanCompton

Posted Today, 05:27 PM

Do I imply from that answer that you would prefer that C1888c fans go unmonitored, unobstructed, unrestricted and unreported?

I would say that the days of treating these people with a sporting and respectful attitude are long over.

I am ignoring the trolling aspect of your post, and telling you unequivocally that these people are offensive and require to be stopped.

If the way to do that is by following the lead of the VB, then so be it.

Aye that's the just i got from that article, i've enjoyed a few of their recent articles but not this one at all.

Yeah we should just stand by whilst our fans are vilified and criminalised whilst Sex Pest FC's fans are celebrated by the media as fun loving craicsters and continue to spew hatred with no retort...

So we're accomplishing that by trying to get them sacked? Odd set of priorities.

So we're accomplishing that by trying to get them sacked? Odd set of priorities.

You've obviously failed to see Bluenose's being jailed/sacked from their jobs by posting disparaging comments against Celtic on social media after complaints from Celtic fans, so what we've just to allow that to happen and continue to have our support attacked?

You've obviously failed to see Bluenose's being jailed/sacked from their jobs by posting disparaging comments against Celtic on social media after complaints from Celtic fans, so what we've just to allow that to happen and continue to have our support attacked?

Both are shite in my opinion, it's the law that's at fault for me.

Both are shite in my opinion, it's the law that's at fault for me.

I agree one hundred per cent the law is at fault but surely you can admit that the reason for the law being implemented was by a campaign by them? For years we, myself especially, carried on with the attitude that we didn't give a fuck what they sung but those cunts came after song after song and reported fan after fan. Returning the swerve may seem petty but if it makes the Government look at how ridiculous their pathetic Offensive Behavior Bill is then it sounds okay to me.

VB were right to post the anti-monarchy pish from the ira/palastinan mob and hope someone complains to Poils Scotland.

I loved the Red Arrows flying over porkheed spouting out Red,White and Blue smoke, it made me feel British.

BTW, did you hear wee Charlie who won the boxing gold medal and was offered a stint at the Giro Dome.

He said."Celic called me but I dingiged them."

Quality or whit?

?