Nacho Novo

BridgeIsBlue

I always prefered him through the middle and ideally just behind a front two,........rarely got to see it but if I remember correctly that's exactly where he was in a euro tie against Siena? We won 3-2 away from home? Good goal.

Livorno, was pishing down with rain.

Thinking back even Nacho struggled to make the team as he wasnt rated at times - laughable

To not make the starting line up in the uefa cup final- after getting us to it

added to the disappointment that day.

Who said that ? :lol:

I can't remember his name but it was the wee guy that said his mum was Catholic or something and she didn't want him singing loyalist songs anymore so he and his dad basically bullied her :lol:

It was either a catholic or a hearts fan she was. Possibly both. He was an amazing case of downy

Thinking back even Nacho struggled to make the team as he wasnt rated at times - laughable

Even Amaruso was boo'd during his first season with us, was a complete donkey, his goal against the bheasts changed his form and he became awesome and a legend... Til then though.. heee hooo! (donkey noise lol)

I think everyone knew what the team was going to be even before the Dundee Utd game in which he scored twice.