Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some one please explain how both teams can be playing football in a game with,40, yes forty free kick/fouls, 2 reds and 7 yellow cards, it was dire!

How does the amount of fouls in a game make a difference to anything? :lol:

It's a fucking derby, ofcourse there will be fouls and cards flying about everywhere, we'd be disappointed if there wasn't. It's called passion and fight.

Can some one please explain how both teams can be playing football in a game with,40, yes forty free kick/fouls, 2 reds and 7 yellow cards, it was dire!

Probably most of those fouls and definately most of those cards came in the last 15 minutes as you'd expect after Hearts went ahead in a derby game.

I knew Hearts had been bossing the Edinburgh derby for a while now but 11 wins in comparison to Hibs who have only 2 out of the last 19 is crazy. Hibs fans must be suicidal by now.

I think Hibs have something like the 2nd worst ever derby record in Europe

How does the amount of fouls in a game make a difference to anything? :lol:

It's a fucking derby, ofcourse there will be fouls and cards flying about everywhere, we'd be disappointed if there wasn't. It's called passion and fight.

The game was stopped more times than British Rail in the 70's, all this talk about free flowing passing football, it was fcuking dire. There must have been 40 odd mins were the ball was out of play.

Goat I know your hurting, I can almost feel your pain, and I agree that Ally's shite, but lets not pretend that what we saw today was in any way related to football, or that we have anything to fear from either the Hobo's or the Yambos!

If the Yambos continue with that level of crime count they will struggle to field a team by September, and the Hobo's will disappear quicker than a pair of kiddies knickers at the girodome, as I said earlier, in my humble option there both fucking dire!