***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

It means there could be a group where Bayern and Barcelona are in the same group. Think it's way better the old way but I suppose it's an extra reward for winning your league and puts more incentive in to doing it. However, it's going to unbalance the groups a lot.

EDIT: Which, in turn, will make it even more harder for smaller clubs to get through to the knock-outs. How is a club like Basel/Anderlecht or even Rangers (hopefully soon) supposed to get out of groups that have Bayern/Barca or Real Madrid/Chelsea or PSG/Man City

It means there could be a group where Bayern and Barcelona are in the same group. Think it's way better the old way but I suppose it's an extra reward for winning your league and puts more incentive in to doing it. However, it's going to unbalance the groups a lot.

EDIT: Which, in turn, will make it even more harder for smaller clubs to get through to the knock-outs. How is a club like Basel/Anderlecht or even Rangers (hopefully soon) supposed to get out of groups that have Bayern/Barca or Real Madrid/Chelsea or PSG/Man City

But in turn you could have Porto and Zenit etc.

Don't get me wrong it would probably be more likely you'll have two big teams than two 'smaller' teams, but really thinking back you wanted big teams. You wanted that chance to have the best players in the World come to Ibrox and for us to go toe to toe with them.

I think it's a good move.

But in turn you could have Porto and Zenit etc.

Don't get me wrong it would probably be more likely you'll have two big teams than two 'smaller' teams, but really thinking back you wanted big teams. You wanted that chance to have the best players in the World come to Ibrox and for us to go toe to toe with them.

I think it's a good move.

I would take qualifying against Zagreb and Anderlecht over being knocked out by Real Madrid and Bayern personally. Play the bigger teams later.

I mean the whole point of having pots is to have one great team, one very good team, one good team and one lesser team in a group. Changing it to this unbalances it a lot.

There are some advantages to it though. It is the Champions League and champions should be rewarded, but with it only being the big league champions being rewarded, I think it's just going to shit all over the smaller clubs even more.

I would take qualifying against Zagreb and Anderlecht over being knocked out by Real Madrid and Bayern personally. Play the bigger teams later.

I mean the whole point of having pots is to have one great team, one very good team, one good team and one lesser team in a group. Changing it to this unbalances it a lot.

There are some advantages to it though. It is the Champions League and champions should be rewarded, but with it only being the big league champions being rewarded, I think it's just going to shit all over the smaller clubs even more.

I wanted the big games. When the draw came out I was hoping for Madrid & other big teams. Like I've said I wanted the best players in the World at Ibrox and that will never change. Nothing is guaranteed in the CL, look at our qualification we had Inter Milan and Porto in our group. Then look at us getting pumped off Sevilla and Unirea.

At the end of the day, if we ever get back to that stage I want us against the best teams in the World. That's when we will know we are really back.

• 2 weeks later...