Lee Robinson offered Rangers return

robg58

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly is an untried 19 year old who's never stated a game for Rangers if Simonsen picks up a bad injury with Bell probably out for a few months is it fair to put the kid in the firing line?

Imagine going away to Torbett towers with a 19 year old in goals. Rangers need another keeper as short term back-up and the club does not have much money so it's guys like Robinson we'll have to shop for as cover.

Really don't see the problem with this.

If we don't give Kelly a chance in goals, if Simmo gets injured and if Bell is not back in 2-3 weeks, then there would be little incentive for any young players to come to Rangers for any reason at all.

Certainly not to play the game of football.

Am I alone in wondering where the money is coming from to fund all these players.

We haven't made anything from selling players or reduced the wage bill as far as I know.

We apparently have a cash shortfall yet we are still spending on the team and more worryingly Allys team.

Kelly is an untried 19 year old who's never stated a game for Rangers if Simonsen picks up a bad injury with Bell probably out for a few months is it fair to put the kid in the firing line?

Imagine going away to Torbett towers with a 19 year old in goals. Rangers need another keeper as short term back-up and the club does not have much money so it's guys like Robinson we'll have to shop for as cover.

Really don't see the problem with this.

Jack Hamilton was untried going into an Edinburgh derby and was fantastic. I see your point but this is just ludicrous.

Jack Hamilton was untried going into an Edinburgh derby and was fantastic. I see your point but this is just ludicrous.

As I said above would it be fair to place Kelly in goals potentially against "them" in the league cup in front of 60,000 fans?

As for the quality of Robinson himself we are having to bring in £4m to pay off a £1.5m loan we don't have much if any money right now and we need cover.

Look Who's back lol

As for the OP no quotes so no substance, papers just link ex rangers player to us

The board needs my positivity! I mean ffs it even allows you to carry that stupid signature - which makes you sound like a 12 year old trying to impress his big brother.

As for you comment re: quotes - I agree

Really confused about this we had Bell , Gallacher and Craig Gordon training with us. We let Gallacher go don't bother with Craig Gordon ,sign Simonsen again and are now looking at Lee Robinson while we have Kelly as well. No logic in it at all . What does that say to Kelly that he is not even good to be third keeper. We should have had Bell Gordon and Kelly which I also suspect would have been cheaper than Bell, Simonsen,Robinson and Kelly

Simonson will not be on a high wage...that's a fact and if we sign Robinson he too will be on a very low wage! Gordon would have been far too much of a luxury to have as backup....he would have still have commanded wages we couldn't afford for backup!

I don't think Gordon would have been looking for too much money just the chance to play and he would have fancied his chances of replacing Bell. It's just that we seem to have no consistent approach to transfers. Also if I was Kelly and felt I was not trusted even as 3 rd choice I would be looking to move .

The board needs my positivity! I mean ffs it even allows you to carry that stupid signature - which makes you sound like a 12 year old trying to impress his big brother.

As for you comment re: quotes - I agree

Welcome back bp9 :D how was your 10 days off?