*** Rm Sponsors' Fund Official Discussion & Accounts Thread

govanblue

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£12 if bought alone, or £20 for the set if bought with the ring (3 sizes available) and the 'dogtag' pendant & chain.

We've only got a few of the bracelets left.

Or you can get them on ebay & Amazon for £35 for the bracelet, or £69 for the 3 items - your choice! :lol:

31qeUyUb1wL.jpg31eH-4niVQL.jpg

The wee jewellers in the town does one similar to that for £8 quid im thinking about it for the wee mans Christmas but not sure on size plus he hates football but need to turn that around

I think in the top pic besides the s in tennents it is jimmy bell and under him John Daly , could be way out of course

Jimmy Bell?

Dunno - the only example I have of his handwriting is this...

article-0-0BD8A7DB00000578-741_468x286.jpg

:lol:

John Daly - no, it doesn't look like the examples I've seen unfortunately...

WIN2.jpg

$_57.JPG

But keep up the good work! :thumbup: - and your name's in the hat btw. (tu)

The wee jewellers in the town does one similar to that for £8 quid im thinking about it for the wee mans Christmas but not sure on size plus he hates football but need to turn that around

the bracelet is pretty heavy. I wouldn't get one for a small kid. big tall teenager, sure.

the dogtag is a good option though.

the bracelet is pretty heavy. I wouldn't get one for a small kid. big tall teenager, sure.

the dogtag is a good option though.

Hes 8 would rather get him the bracelet for the box etc that he could keep it nice when he gets older (i know its pretty cheap) but his first Rangers item (non strip) should be cherished forever

The wee jewellers in the town does one similar to that for £8 quid

I'd be very surprised if he's selling this particular bracelet at £8. Nobody else is selling them at less than £20, some are charging £35.

We can charge such low prices, because we don't have to make a profit on them.

Hes 8 would rather get him the bracelet for the box etc that he could keep it nice when he gets older (i know its pretty cheap) but his first Rangers item (non strip) should be cherished forever

Hmm.

I would recommend our very last Barcelona Anniversary Medal.

Yes, it's before his time, but it teaches him what those who follow have to achieve.

And it is also fucking beautiful! :D

ECWC40thMedal_zps767138c6.jpg

I'd be very surprised if he's selling this particular bracelet at £8. Nobody else is selling them at less than £20, some are charging £35.

We can charge such low prices, because we don't have to make a profit on them.

Understand the word similar buddy (tu) it is a nice bracelet though

Understand the word similar buddy (tu) it is a nice bracelet though

I do and did mate - just making sure the rest of our customers are crystal clear that Mrs Eagle Doesn't like it when wee jewellers fae Saltcoats threaten her business with shoddy knock-offs. Might just come knocking. :wink:

Anyway, you wanting that medal, so we can get back on topic? :D

I do and did mate - just making sure the rest of our customers are crystal clear that Mrs Eagle Doesn't like it when wee jewellers fae Saltcoats threaten her business with shoddy knock-offs. Might just come knocking. :wink:

Her dad most certainly will as he works in Saltcoats. Mr Eagle could easily arrange a 'visit' (you dont want to mess with Agnostic Methodist Italians!:D)

Her dad most certainly will as he works in Saltcoats. Mr Eagle could easily arrange a 'visit' (you dont want to mess with Agnostic Methodist Italians! :D)

Looks like The Ibrox Brick won't be necessary this time Eagle - hopefully I've diffused the situation. :lol:

£12 if bought alone, or £20 for the set if bought with the ring (3 sizes available) and the 'dogtag' pendant & chain.

We've only got a few of the bracelets left.

Or you can get them on ebay & Amazon for £35 for the bracelet, or £69 for the 3 items - your choice! :lol:

31qeUyUb1wL.jpg31eH-4niVQL.jpg

Need to change your name GB to Govan Del-Boy :thumbup:

Jimmy Bell?

Dunno - the only example I have of his handwriting is this...

article-0-0BD8A7DB00000578-741_468x286.jpg

:lol:

John Daly - no, it doesn't look like the examples I've seen unfortunately...

WIN2.jpg

$_57.JPG

But keep up the good work! :thumbup: - and your name's in the hat btw. (tu)

I was going to go with Aggie the tea lady until I seen the date, ok then mabae a d than a j, Danny Stoney too early perhaps, Kal Naismiths perhaps :thumbup:

:party:

Anyway am I in the draw

Was driving down the Dalry Road and was stopped by the polis. He asked me where I was going when I said Saltcoats he said don't go there. I asked him was it flooded or was there bother or an accident. He said Naw. It's just Shit.

that's funny coming from an Ardrossan chap!

tap end ya bass (young Del)

in the draw! :party:

Was driving down the Dalry Road and was stopped by the polis. He asked me where I was going when I said Saltcoats he said don't go there. I asked him was it flooded or was there bother or an accident. He said Naw. It's just Shit.

that's funny coming from an Ardrossan chap!

tap end ya bass (young Del)

in the draw! :party:

When I said 'post something interesting' - I meant interesting to The Developed World. :craphead:

And before you ask, neither village is getting any Sponsors' Fund Development Money - What's the point?

:P

Are you threating me and I don't get paid until next week so not at the moment

Saltcoats is far and away the worst town in Ayrshire