the silence at boardroom level is deafening

RFC55

Is it possible to give Ally his notice, pay him monthly til it's done, the uptake from fans staying away because of the way he has managed may well pay for it without the need to seek funds to finance it, I haven't a clue how these things work I'm just putting it out there

this is gardening leave I think.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been against protests at games, but if Ally out banners and chants is what it takes to stop the man from destroying the club even more, then so be it.

Sadly that is what is needed. Venting in pubs, on the internet etc only releases pent up frustration but does nothing to directly inform the board.

When have the board ever gave a fuck what any of the fan groups say? The board are paid good money to manage our club and that includes putting the right football manager in place. If they get rid of Ally and bring in a decent manager as his replacement I don't think there will be any complaints from any of the fan base.

I think you fail to see the internal political side of Ally Mcoist being in charge.

He is DK man on the inside why do you think the UOF are silent on football matters?

I think you fail to see the internal political side of Ally Mcoist being in charge.

He is DK man on the inside why do you think the UOF are silent on football matters?

Do you really think the board give a shit what the UOF say? Have you seen any evidence of the board bowing to any of the UOF demands? Why don't you write to the board and ask them why they haven't sacked Ally, good luck with getting a reply, oh and one more thing can you ask for me how the new scouting set up is coming along.

When have the board ever gave a fuck what any of the fan groups say? The board are paid good money to manage our club and that includes putting the right football manager in place. If they get rid of Ally and bring in a decent manager as his replacement I don't think there will be any complaints from any of the fan base.

Wow with backflips like that you should be at the olympics.

After deriding me endlessly for saying I wouldn't mind losing to Falkirk if it meant getting rid if Ally it seems you have seen the light, and the big picture.

"What if we lose the title by 3 points" you cried

Well thats 6 gone now and its barely october. It appears my opinion is not quite as isolated as you made out.

When youre grown up you will probably understand sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

Until then have one of these :lol:

Not the most glamorous of names, but Paul Sturrock would do a better job than McCoist and I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he would work for half of what we pay McCoist.

I'm under no illusions about how underwhelming a name that would be to a lot of our support and in the long term he's not the answer. However looking at the short term (as in the next 18 months or so) we need a cheap, experienced manager who knows British football and can galvanise a squad of poor players and get us out the championship.

Based on his career in England he ticks every single one of those boxes.

Paul Sturrock was a name I was thinking of purely for his focus on fitness. But, I think bringing him in to work with someone like Kenny Miller could make up a formidible management team...the team would certainly be a lot fitter. On Wikipedia it says Paul has been diagnosed with mild Parkinson disease so don't know if he would be able to cope with the pressure of managing.

Having crossed the old firm divide a couple of times, I don't think Kenny would be worried too much about shoehorning his pals into the team. He would be driven to get the best for himself which would ultimately mean the best for Rangers.

Wow with backflips like that you should be at the olympics.

After deriding me endlessly for saying I wouldn't mind losing to Falkirk if it meant getting rid if Ally it seems you have seen the light, and the big picture.

"What if we lose the title by 3 points" you cried

Well thats 6 gone now and its barely october. It appears my opinion is not quite as isolated as you made out.

When youre grown up you will probably understand sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

Until then have one of these :lol:

No back flips from me, I still want regime change and I still want Rangers to win every game, unlike yourself who wanted Rangers to lose a game.

I suppose if you didn't mind seeing us lose to Falkirk then you would have been watching the Hibs game thinking you wouldn't mind seeing us lose that one as well if you're to be consistent. Will you also be watching the next game with the same attitude or was was Falkirk a one off? Tell me how many games this season have you watched Rangers and had that point of view?

As for me I don't want us to lose any points at any time, what I do want, is to have a board who care enough about Rangers to do what's right for Rangers.