the silence at boardroom level is deafening

RFC55

I said else where that the board, although not responsible for the play on the field, they are responsible for the continuation of this shite football, and it was pointed out to me that I was wrong and should stick to attacking the manager. They're the ones that have to force him out and they're the ones doing not a flipping thing about it all.

Wallace is Damned if he does and Damned if he doesn't quite simply they are under Siege.

If I was him I would just do it and fuck the Fangroups.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to show some balls, but unfortunately none of them possess this, if they cannot hear the wrath and frustration of the fans all around them then they obviously don't give a fuck, I really do fear for our club!

But they/we don't have the money to pay off Mcoist and his coaches....hence the status quo.

Im not saying this is the answer but even Kenny Miller could do a better job than Ally he is on the payroll and has a brain in his head unlike his boss.

Was thinking this last night at the game when I could see wee Miller down on the park doing the BT coverage, as others have said though there's not much that can be done unless Ally resigns as the Board can't sack him due to lack of finance.

Yeah, one of my biggest dissapointments of the recent board is their inaction and silence.

Ally should have been sacked after losing the Ramsdens cup, he damn well should be sacked after last nights shambles.

They don't have the balls or the funds IMO, which is a very poor reflection on them.

Im not saying this is the answer but even Kenny Miller could do a better job than Ally he is on the payroll and has a brain in his head unlike his boss.

I just don't want any more risks taken.

Rangers in my opinion are too big, and too important to just give random rookies an opportunity to practice their craft.

All managers should start at the bottom and work their way up, as failure doesn't really impact small clubs, and if they unearth a gem of a manager they win promotion and a decent severance package when he moves on.

If Rangers did have a reserve team in the lower leagues this would be the only way we should accept a manager promoted from within.

Although in the interim whilst we take applications for a new boss I would have no problems with miller.

He sure as hell couldn't do any worse than the clueless dud we have now.

Wallace is Damned if he does and Damned if he doesn't quite simply they are under Siege.

If I was him I would just do it and fuck the Fangroups.

When have the board ever gave a fuck what any of the fan groups say? The board are paid good money to manage our club and that includes putting the right football manager in place. If they get rid of Ally and bring in a decent manager as his replacement I don't think there will be any complaints from any of the fan base.

Not disagreeing with the Ally oot brigade but just saying get rid of him is easy so if we then who do we get to replace him?

let's be constructive rather than destructive.

How about some realistic suggestions for the Fans Board to take to the real board.

Stuart McCall?, Derek McIness? who the f?

Not the most glamorous of names, but Paul Sturrock would do a better job than McCoist and I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he would work for half of what we pay McCoist.

I'm under no illusions about how underwhelming a name that would be to a lot of our support and in the long term he's not the answer. However looking at the short term (as in the next 18 months or so) we need a cheap, experienced manager who knows British football and can galvanise a squad of poor players and get us out the championship.

Based on his career in England he ticks every single one of those boxes.

I just don't want any more risks taken.

Rangers in my opinion are too big, and too important to just give random rookies an opportunity to practice their craft.

All managers should start at the bottom and work their way up, as failure doesn't really impact small clubs, and if they unearth a gem of a manager they win promotion and a decent severance package when he moves on.

If Rangers did have a reserve team in the lower leagues this would be the only way we should accept a manager promoted from within.

Although in the interim whilst we take applications for a new boss I would have no problems with miller.

He sure as hell couldn't do any worse than the clueless dud we have now.

Can't argue with that. Its all pretty sad now tbh.

I suppose those blaming the board can easily tell us how they are supposed to come up with the millions it will take to sack Ally and his sidekicks. With his huge salary, deferred wages and bonuses it would cost a fortune.

Would it be OK if they sold something or borrowed the cash to do it or would they be a bastard board for doing that too ?

I want rid of Ally at least as much as anyone else, but blaming the board is just agenda driven pish unless you can come up with a solution as well.

The real culprit here is Ally. He could offer to walk away for a greatly reduced settlement and not miss it, but as he has shown before, he values money more than the club.

If he was a true Rangers man he would indeed do walking away, with his sidekicks, for his own good and the good of the club.

He will have some information about them in his new book which they won't want him to release so are keeping him happy in the job :pipe:

I have always thought he had the dirt on someone or some people higher up how else is he hanging in there

I suppose those blaming the board can easily tell us how they are supposed to come up with the millions it will take to sack Ally and his sidekicks. With his huge salary, deferred wages and bonuses it would cost a fortune.

Would it be OK if they sold something or borrowed the cash to do it or would they be a bastard board for doing that too ?

I want rid of Ally at least as much as anyone else, but blaming the board is just agenda driven pish unless you can come up with a solution as well.

The real culprit here is Ally. He could offer to walk away for a greatly reduced settlement and not miss it, but as he has shown before, he values money more than the club.

If he was a true Rangers man he would indeed do walking away, with his sidekicks, for his own good and the good of the club.

They can apply pressure to him.

You've got a right fucking hard on for this board and everyone having agendas against them

if the club borrows enough to get rid and bring in new mamagement, I would praise them from the rooftops. Id be more than happy at that, it would show some intent and balls from a board that seem to lack a fair bit of both.

if the club borrows enough to get rid and bring in new mamagement, I would praise them from the rooftops. Id be more than happy at that, it would show some intent and balls from a board that seem to lack a fair bit of both.

In the end up this is down to the board mate. He won't go due to his wddwa comments so it's down to the board, I'm astonished they don't see that our promotion hopes hang by a bawhair already.

This could be the biggest decision they'll ever make.

In the end up this is down to the board mate. He won't go due to his wddwa comments so it's down to the board, I'm astonished they don't see that our promotion hopes hang by a bawhair already.

This could be the biggest decision they'll ever make.

the way we are all feeling mate, the board sacking Ally could be the thing that unites us all again.

I have wanted nothing more than Ally to shut his doubters up, but he just cant seem to do it. He needs sacked and the board need to grow a massive set and do it real soon before we fall any further behind im the league.