Jig on pressure.

bawsburst

I'm not sure there is anyone on here that didn't support Ally at the start and for a long time after. He was a playing legend for the club, who wouldn't want him to succeed?

It's not happened for him though and it's got beyond taking the piss now that he's still hanging about and taking money from us

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a long way from "Not achieving promotion ...." - and in fact some seem in a panic at the moment. Time to support all of the team / manager and do our bit instead of moaning away.

... and listening to Michael Stewart ....... oh my!

As usual, avoid the question. Are you not concerned by our form thus far this season?

I wanted Ally out very early on. It's got nothing to do with a personal dislike for the guy I've just never liked his approach. He took a winning side and got us knocked out of 3 different cups at the very first hurdle within the first few months of his tenure. Even when we did have a lead over Celtic in the SPL we were playing shite football. Fans were even commenting at the time that the football was shite but we were getting results so it wan't an issue for many. The first time we played Celtic he isolated Jelavic way up the park on his own and let Celtic run at us. I thought we were going to try and get possession, play some football, and get ourselves back in to the game. Imagine my horror whena camera close to McCoist showed him yelling at Davis to "GET IT IN THE BOX!". Keep in mind that Davis was in his own half at the time and the only person in Celtic's half was Jelavic who was just getting balls punted at him all day. I thought to myself - Is this really our tactics here today? To this day Ally still uses these tactics and has since signed guys like Kyle and Daly to help keep it going.

He was never going to put anymore pressure on his best pal Ally.

More shite for the fans to read which just shows our Club is an embarrassment.

Losing both our home games to our closest rivals, who shouldn't actually be anywhere near close to us :lol:

Fuck off McCulloch.

If these performances are Jig playing with an edge to his game I wouldn't like to see him when he's not bothered. I too felt Ally should be supported after admin, but it's patently clear that he gives us nothing to support. Unless you enjoy watching the shite that's being dished up, or reading these horrendous excuses?

As usual, avoid the question. Are you not concerned by our form thus far this season?

Season overall - no - we have played some good football - Hibs was an aboration - but like many said it's about where we are at the end of the season not where we are now. I just refuse to hit the panic button that so many are reaching for.