Was there trouble at the game?

Not sure how you're a "handwringer" (whatever that is supposed to mean) just because you don't support or condone neds acting like neds? You're a handwringer because you just go to the football to have a bevy and watch the game, without a chip on your shoulder against authority?

All this 'we all stand shoulder to shoulder' is pish. We have the most fragmented support going. Half our fans groups no longer even go to games.

There plenty of scumbags in our support, and they are still scumbags regardless of what colour of top they wear.

Everyone knows the law, and breaking it not only has personal consequences, but also more importantly consequences for the club. Trouble from the fans is the last thing we need when we are already a shambles in the boardroom and the pitch.

Exactly. 100% spot on.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ stood round a fan at Hampden and never let the police near the fan they wanted.. If the boy is guilty of anything then that's for a court to decide not the police.

Get their CCTV footage of what the guy was allegedly doing and the guy gets a lawyer.

The guy is not guilty till proven otherwise.

It's about time our fans stood by each other, the police have took liberties in the past and it gets glossed over, as I said I will wait for the facts in a court of law not in a paper.

Meanwhile junkies and murderers on the run in Latvia roam our streets but our police have nothing better to do than jail people at games for signing a song? The worlds gone mad.

The predictable punter with a chip on his shoulder against authority. Typically memorises statements like "innocent until proven guilty" and throws it around freely despite the fact that it doesn't apply, nor make any difference, to the situation at hand.

That last paragraph is mental. Absolutely mental. Do you genuinely believe that's a logical comment to make? As if policing at football matches and elsewhere should be reduced until more serious matters are resolved?

Just back on and clearly you posted without being at the game. If you had been there you would know that he was only getting ejected for being too drunk. The stewards were trying to get him to go but the guy and his half-witted bearded mate decided to put up a struggle. The police are duty-bound to assist the stewards and they had to try to sort out the issue. Then the equally stupid numpties in the Union Bears ( at least I think that is who they were) decided to run down and try to intervene. Police increased their numbers and we all get tarred with the same brush as the half-wits. To add to it all, clowns like you come on the forums etc to talk about incidents about which you know absolutely nothing.

The guy was only getting ejected, not arrested but because of all the ruckus he will likely get charged. He was led away with his bearded prick of a friend walking behind him.

You are a moderator and find it acceptable to call fellow Rangers fans clowns and pricks.

That sums up everything about why we are such a fragmented support and a shambles of a club with individuals like you, that clearly think you are better than everyone else, infiltrating our support.

The 'trouble' at the match appears trivial yet you have blown it out of all proportion as is the Scottish way.

I wasn't there and if you read my posts they were general comments and also included questions that were ignored.

It makes me wonder what attributes qualify someone as a moderator because that is not a title that should be bestowed on you following your comments.

Out of interest why BigBear and not just Bear or is that just more evidence of your superiority complex to us mere mortal posters?

I wouldnt want to be with you on a euro trip mate.

Getting attacked. Oh dont fight back It wont look good in the papers!

No thanks.

I wouldn't want you to be on a Euro trip at all.

I've been on plenty Euro trips so don't spout that rubbish.

Nobody was attacked yesterday, certainly not by the stewards or police. You clearly weren't there. He was being ejected not arrested and if he had just gone that would have been that. First his bearded mate intervened and then the young idiots decided to run down and across to get involved in something which was nothing to do with them. These imbeciles think they are beyond the law. They think they are more important than the club.

How has this been blown out of proportion? How is this trouble trivial?

Ten-to-fifteen neds manhandled a guy from two police men's possession in a game of human tug-of-war.

How is that normal behaviour? How is that not anti-social?

And if another moron hits me with the "it's about time we stood-up for ourselves" or the "shoulder-to-shoulder", then I'm at a loss.

Was sitting next to it. Handbags some if the posts in here are cringeworthy. Guy was bevied stewards who shouldn't have let him in tried to pap him out Police get involved. Group if bears get involved. Not one pinch thrown and we have some think the fans are lowering the clubs Honestly this place is becoming a kindergarten. Wouldn't have liked some to have been in salonika Brown trousers for most on here

Hope you're not referring to me!! I've been on plenty Euro trips. This incident has no similarity to any Euro trip.

These young guys in UB do lower the RFC name. We get bad publicity from them getting involved in a "nothing" incident. They are imbeciles.

Not to worry, soon the money we make from selling tickets to the "young team", and the dafties that look for confrontation with away supporters in BF each home game, will soon be outweighed by the fines we will have to pay! Rockits!

I was there you clown. I know what the facts are because I saw what happened and then I spoke to the police about it. Is that enough for your limited IQ? People like you hold RFC back.

You came across like an utter cock before you were a moderator, you're even worse now. How many Rangers fans have you insulted or called names in this thread alone? You clearly get off on it.

You are a moderator and find it acceptable to call fellow Rangers fans clowns and pricks.

That sums up everything about why we are such a fragmented support and a shambles of a club with individuals like you, that clearly think you are better than everyone else, infiltrating our support.

The 'trouble' at the match appears trivial yet you have blown it out of all proportion as is the Scottish way.

I wasn't there and if you read my posts they were general comments and also included questions that were ignored.

It makes me wonder what attributes qualify someone as a moderator because that is not a title that should be bestowed on you following your comments.

Out of interest why BigBear and not just Bear or is that just more evidence of your superiority complex to us mere mortal posters?

I do not normally call anyone anything but I made an exception on this issue because anyone who thinks yesterday's behaviour was something to defend is an idiot. I haven't blown anything out of proportion but the UB managed to do that with their actions. I don't write the papers or report on the radio or on the BBC web site. Anything that comes out of this to our detriment will be due entirely to the idiots in the UB.

If you have complaints about me as a Moderator then report me.

As for my online name, it has nothing to do with a superiority complex it was simply a name. You must have an inferiority complex if that is how you think.

I think we should all take super soakers to the games

It would be a much better laugh

You could shoot the corner takers, put flares out with them, wash tims with them and have a half time crossbar challenge with them

The more enterprising could fill them with vodka and run a wee bar

I should have applied for the fans board - I could have suggested this

You came across like an utter cock before you were a moderator, you're even worse now. How many Rangers fans have you insulted or called names in this thread alone? You clearly get off on it.

So you have no problem with wee neds giving Rangers a bad name then....

We know that a Rangers fan can not fart for it being reported in the press. But there are wee jumped up neds in our support who have no regard for the club or their fellow supporters who just want to watch the game and support their team. There was no need for those to get involved at all yesterday. None whatsoever.

I do not normally call anyone anything but I made an exception on this issue because anyone who thinks yesterday's behaviour was something to defend is an idiot. I haven't blown anything out of proportion but the UB managed to do that with their actions. I don't write the papers or report on the radio or on the BBC web site. Anything that comes out of this to our detriment will be due entirely to the idiots in the UB.

If you have complaints about me as a Moderator then report me.

As for my online name, it has nothing to do with a superiority complex it was simply a name. You must have an inferiority complex if that is how you think.

I think the fact that you seem to be having several different arguments with a number of posters concurrently speaks volumes about who or what you are.

Why would I report you? I'm a big boy. I don't resort to insults or get upset when they are aimed at me. I was simply pointing out that it's a bit rich for a moderator to call fellow fans clowns or idiots.

Our support is fucking shocking at time.

Glad to hear we are starting to stick together, exactly the way it should be.

I'm gonna rob a bank later, as long as I am wearing my Rangers scarf over my head I assume you will fight off the police while I make my getaway?

I think the fact that you seem to be having several different arguments with a number of posters concurrently speaks volumes about who or what you are.

Why would I report you? I'm a big boy. I don't resort to insults or get upset when they are aimed at me. I was simply pointing out that it's a bit rich for a moderator to call fellow fans clowns or idiots.

Actually it is basically the same argument with different posters.

No sensible person should condone the behaviour of the UB yesterday over the incident in question. If it was rival fans we would be condemning them.