Alloa 15 November

eskbankloyal

We haven't won anything, Hearts have. It's a 9 point lead.

You said Hearts will have blown a 9 point lead if we win this league.

We will beat Cowdenbeath, which will bag us 3 points, so if we win the Championship, Hearts will have blown a 6 point lead.

How can a match that has nothing to do with them be blamed on them?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the dude

We actually postponed Cowdenbeath because of the expected call ups a week before squads were announced and we didn't have 3 away and the match should have been played

Match was Postponed on the 29th of September. The Scptland squad was announced the next day. Others had already been announced.

We did have 3 away.

We will beat Cowdenbeath, which will bag us 3 points, so if we win the Championship, Hearts will have blown a 6 point lead.

We are 9 points behind right now, like it or lump it, if we win this league hearts have blown a 9 point lead. The same way we blew a 15 point lead in 2011.

The amount of people still defending this guy is unreal.

We are 9 points behind right now, like it or lump it, if we win this league hearts have blown a 9 point lead. The same way we blew a 15 point lead in 2011.

The amount of people still defending this guy is unreal.

I'm not defending him, and I will criticise him where I think he should be criticised.

However, we will beat Cowdenbeath and reduce the deficit to 6 points - if we win the league how will Hearts have blown a 9 point lead?

Because it's the only way goat can continue to say that Ally dropped a 15 point lead over the dhims.

It was Ally's fault they won their two games in hand don't ya know.

Logic, common sense, and boring arithmetic have nothing to do with it.

Because it's the only way goat can continue to say that Ally dropped a 15 point lead over the dhims.

It was Ally's fault they won their two games in hand don't ya know.

Logic, common sense, and boring arithmetic have nothing to do with it.

This is what I don't get.

I'm not Ally's biggest fan, and there's a lot that he can be slated over, why make stuff up?

People make up reasons to slate Ally is a fact.

I agree.

No need to make up reasons, the league table clearly had us 15 points clear after a game at Tynecastle on 2011 and by boxing day we were behind.

If you want to be really pernickety, by valentines day 2012 we were 5 points behind, so a 20 point swing in what? 3 and a half months.

Facts, I wish I loved them, but in this case the facts piss me off.

And another thing - if the gap between us and hertz remains, and they play on the 15th and win, the following Saturday we go to Tynecastle 12 points adrift. Lose there and it's armageddon on here.............................

We play Cowdenbeath beforehand in a rearranged fixture. (4/11). So to go to tynecastle 12 adrift we'd need to lose one of our other fixtures between now and going theRe

I think its stupid to cancel games, we should be good enough to beat any team in this league even if three or four players are off on international duty. As said already by others the fact Ally done it once he has set a precedent now and will no doubt cancel more games in the future. He really should have thought this through but it seems he didn't - well, not properly anyway.

No need to make up reasons, the league table clearly had us 15 points clear after a game at Tynecastle on 2011 and by boxing day we were behind.

If you want to be really pernickety, by valentines day 2012 we were 5 points behind, so a 20 point swing in what? 3 and a half months.

Facts, I wish I loved them, but in this case the facts piss me off.

Did the same table not show that they had 2 games in hand?

Matches we were not playing in.

Matches that we could not affect.

Matches we did not blow.

Simples.

Did the same table not show that they had 2 games in hand?

Matches we were not playing in.

Matches that we could not affect.

Matches we did not blow.

Simples.

It did.

It also showed we played our games and won them. It then also showed we proceeded to fall on our arse and throw a 15 point lead into a 5 point deficit in three months.

Simples.

Infact it was even less time we threw that 15 point lead away. Hearts at Tynecastle we went 9 points clear. It was two weeks later we went 15 points clear! We threw away a 15 point lead in a month and a half!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2057985/Rangers-3-Dundee-United-1-Nikica-Jelavic-fires-brace-Gers-15-points-clear.html