Alloa 15 November

eskbankloyal

Why anyone makes arrangements to go to a match that's on during internationals is beyond me, surely you'd know by now that they will almost certainly be called off?

Or maybe no cunts gives a fuck about international football and doesn't know the weekends it's on?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the week before we play Hearts at Tynecastle then? We know exactly how the shitebag will react, regardless of the potential for Hearts going so many points ahead the week later. Get the clown tae fuck.

A wee rest the week before we pump your champions elect sounds good to me.

Or maybe no cunts gives a fuck about international football and doesn't know the weekends it's on?

If I was making plans to come up, it would cost over £200 and involve a 900 mile round trip.

I don't give two fucks about internationals, but I'd check the weekends just to be sure, it's not hard.

Just wondering. If we manage to win all the games in hand will you count that as Hearts dropping points or us winning them?

That comments lost me. Hearts have their points on the board, we don't. So we NEED to win them.

That comments lost me. Hearts have their points on the board, we don't. So we NEED to win them.

Yet when the dhims won their games in hand you counted that as us dropping 15 points irrespective of their games in hand. The old Ally dropping a 15 point lead conundrum.

Yet when the dhims won their games in hand you counted that as us dropping 15 points irrespective of their games in hand. The old Ally dropping a 15 point lead conundrum.

He did lose a 15 point lead, we had the points on the board, are you trying to tell us he didn't?

The same way Hearts will have blown a 9 point lead if we somehow win this.

He did lose a 15 point lead, we had the points on the board, are you trying to tell us he didn't?

The same way Hearts will have blown a 9 point lead if we somehow win this.

:lol:

We did have 15 points until they played their games in hand. Teams don't blow points when another team wins

game(s) in hand.

How can you blow points without kicking a ball?