Alloa 15 November

eskbankloyal

It did.

It also showed we played our games and won them. It then also showed we proceeded to fall on our arse and throw a 15 point lead into a 5 point deficit in three months.

Simples.

We have had some really poor defensive displays that season. Can't remember us dropping points in games they we didn't play in though. Do you?

What formations did Ally play in the dhims games in hand? Were his arms crossed throughout? Was a suit worn? Was anyone played out of position? Did Jig have a howler?

Even the scores will do. Go on........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be wrong here but isn't the Scotland game at the piggery that saturday? If it is pretty sure the sfa would postpone our game at least by 24 hours even of Ally never? Traffic would be chaos if the Scotland game was on at or around same time as ours?

Pretty sure its on the Friday

any idea when we will find out? I have to swap shifts wae the boss in order to get a sat off... im likely only going to get to either this or the game the week before as I doubt the boss will do two in a row. Might just have to arrange it for the 8th and play safe,,,thing is I get paid on the 15th so it would have been better :(

I'm not defending him, and I will criticise him where I think he should be criticised.

However, we will beat Cowdenbeath and reduce the deficit to 6 points - if we win the league how will Hearts have blown a 9 point lead?

We won't win this League now.

Hearts and Hivs will beat us away.

I dont know as I am a season ticket holder and have never purchased the one day match tickets,,, but the Alloa game tickets are available to buy now online on the website,, is it normal to put them up for sale when they might change the date short notice before anything has been decided?? Would have thought they would have held back if they thought they would move it,, I mean the club must know what it is planning surely,,,or is that too much like common sense ??

any idea when we will find out? I have to swap shifts wae the boss in order to get a sat off... im likely only going to get to either this or the game the week before as I doubt the boss will do two in a row. Might just have to arrange it for the 8th and play safe,,,thing is I get paid on the 15th so it would have been better :(

Play it safe pal do the one before.

the club should at least offer a refund policy for situations like this.

but then again, that would involve caring about the fans.....

a refund straight out of the shitebag's pocket would be appreciated

You see what Sunderland have done for their traveling support from the weekend. Fucking amazing to be honest.

I dont know as I am a season ticket holder and have never purchased the one day match tickets,,, but the Alloa game tickets are available to buy now online on the website,, is it normal to put them up for sale when they might change the date short notice before anything has been decided?? Would have thought they would have held back if they thought they would move it,, I mean the club must know what it is planning surely,,,or is that too much like common sense ??

yeah this is normal mate. I bought hopsitality tickets for the Forfar game last season for my Dad's 50th, only for it to be shifted because Shiels and Mohsni were away :anguish:

yeah this is normal mate. I bought hopsitality tickets for the Forfar game last season for my Dad's 50th, only for it to be shifted because Shiels and Mohsni were away :anguish:

Thats shite in that case,, and I will assume you where not offered any kind of refund either. Well I can't get to the game on the 8th now anyway as its the Managers sons birthday that weekend apparently,,

so looking like I wont be getting to a game now to December. Makes you wonder how worth the ST is sometimes as this happened a lot last season,, games getting moved to mid week which I just cant get up for,,, then to rub it in they drop prices for some of the sat matches which when I work it out I would have been way better off doing,, ah well if it helps the club I suppose :(

The club should announce their intentions early. Even if a final decision cant be made until international squads are announced.

At the moment me and my boys (all different locations)

are a couple of hundred quid down but it was very nearly a lot more. Thats not including arranging it all with the women.

Thats shite in that case,, and I will assume you where not offered any kind of refund either. Well I can't get to the game on the 8th now anyway as its the Managers sons birthday that weekend apparently,,

so looking like I wont be getting to a game now to December. Makes you wonder how worth the ST is sometimes as this happened a lot last season,, games getting moved to mid week which I just cant get up for,,, then to rub it in they drop prices for some of the sat matches which when I work it out I would have been way better off doing,, ah well if it helps the club I suppose :(

nah no refund but we did get a swap. my Dad's birthday is in November and the next available game wasn't until January

The club should announce their intentions early. Even if a final decision cant be made until international squads are announced.

At the moment me and my boys (all different locations)

are a couple of hundred quid down but it was very nearly a lot more. Thats not including arranging it all with the women.

I don't mean to sound cheeky but for 2 years when an international date is arranged we have called off our matches, surely if your travelling a great distance at great cost this is something you look into.. I travel to Manchester fir a lot of games but never book till fixtures for television are announced. It's a pain and costs me more for train but at least I know that the date and time are set.

I don't mean to sound cheeky but for 2 years when an international date is arranged we have called off our matches, surely if your travelling a great distance at great cost this is something you look into.. I travel to Manchester fir a lot of games but never book till fixtures for television are announced. It's a pain and costs me more for train but at least I know that the date and time are set.

I did screw up by not looking at the international dates - we wanted it around this date and I was concentrating on picking a game that was unlikely to be changed from a Saturday 3 oclock ko

Maybe a little note next to the game on the fixture list on the official website would help. On the plus side will probably now come up for the hearts game next year

Can anyone help really quick before I book, is the Cowdenbeath game on the 6th December in any danger of being moved ?

There's no internationals scheduled, and the TV schedule has already been done so time shouldn't change. So, you should be fine.

If not don't blame me, blame Ally. :D

• 2 weeks later...