Fuck you Parma

RFC55

The best crowd reaction to a save I think I've seen when Klos made that tip around the post in the second half too.

weird mixture of joy and sadness watching those kind of clips.

We were supposed to get hammered. Like Leeds in 92, these cunts expected to just turn up & walk all over us.

Ortega & Crespo had shockers & looked shell shocked.

Some of those names they had too....Thuram, Buffon, Cannavaro.....unreal that we managed it!!

We managed it cause we are the fucking people mate

Incredible Side

Aye. Take the likes of Vidmar, not an obvious great player, but knew what he was supposed to do & worked his socks off. I just wish Coisty had half the ability to spot a player that Advocaat had.

I remember that second goal going in. Wife was half way down our street talking to a neighbour. She & the neighbour came running up the road thinking I'd been attacked!!! :lol: :lol:

Aye. Take the likes of Vidmar, not an obvious great player, but knew what he was supposed to do & worked his socks off. I just wish Coisty had half the ability to spot a player that Advocaat had.

I remember that second goal going in. Wife was half way down our street talking to a neighbour. She & the neighbour came running up the road thinking I'd been attacked!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Great times, great team and great club. We will be back mate

That was some team we played against, future World Cup winners, (Buffon & Canavaro). Just shows how good we were! These days will not be too far down the timeline.

I remember watching it (2nd leg) when I was 7 year old, just back from school to watch the hammer, big Amo and co. The days..

Makes you feel privileged to be a bear!

No surrender! WATP

I remember it being a warm, balmy evening and the old man yelling at Vidmar to get back...just before he scored. The place went fucking mental when Reyna belted that second one in. Total goosebump moment. It was crucial we got that second goal, with them being down to ten men. They were rattled.

I was in leverkusen the night we won 2-1, I remember thinking that we were onto

something special under wee dickie.

For two seasons we were so close but yet so far, it was the best passing Rangers team

I ever saw.

I remember watching that game on some dodgy German TV channel with a crap picture. Wee Barry played a blinder that night.

I remember watching that game on some dodgy German TV channel with a crap picture. Wee Barry played a blinder that night.

That was the game that made Ferguson, 19yr old and he pissed it, I can still

see his move in the middle of the park and his pass to gio. (tu)