Celtic - we can beat them

Chineseboy

I fail to understand the logic of some on here who seem to think we will suddenly find good form and a manager who will just as suddenly discover tactics. Since these points have been sadly lacking for many months where does the wave of optimism come from? There is nothing in our play which suggests we will beat them even though they are a very poor lot. In the past our spirit has carried us to unexpected victory but there is hardly an abundance of that in our squad. I'll be at the game cheering the Gers on as loudly as anyone but unless there is a dramatic upturn in our performances in the next 3 months then I fear the worst.

I fail to understand the logic of some on here who seem to think we will suddenly find good form and a manager who will just as suddenly discover tactics. Since these points have been sadly lacking for many months where does the wave of optimism come from? There is nothing in our play which suggests we will beat them even though they are a very poor lot. In the past our spirit has carried us to unexpected victory but there is hardly an abundance of that in our squad. I'll be at the game cheering the Gers on as loudly as anyone but unless there is a dramatic upturn in our performances in the next 3 months then I fear the worst.

Youre no gettin the train at central ur ye?

2 years ago with Hooper etc and Lemon in charge i'd have feared a fuckin nightmare doin but wi Delia and that shower of shite i've no worries( as long as we secretly get Wattie to go over tactics).

My only concerns are Guidetti and Commons..Find out when they're next out on Ashton lane and we'll send the troops round. :matron:

we are poor but so are they , they have been beaten by worse teams than us in the last few years. they are still clear favourites but we have a chance , whoever wins it will be a tight 1-2 goal winning marging tight affair and not the drubbing some of them are creaming over and some of us are fearing.

They should be light years ahead of us but they arent. Just hope Ally is a bit more positive. The players seem more up for this than him.

What tactics we imagining?. Id like 4-4-2, but can see this being 4-1-4-1 with Jig a cover.

McCoist won't be playing two up top for this. He will pack the midfield and put Miller up top.

4-5-1 all over it.

I fail to understand the logic of some on here who seem to think we will suddenly find good form and a manager who will just as suddenly discover tactics. Since these points have been sadly lacking for many months where does the wave of optimism come from? ....

Same place as the fan will get their drive from. A lot of us have been heel scuffing and dower faced - much like our players... But when this tie was announced the fires gave been stoked and a lot of that passion that seemed lost over the last few weeks is back