COD: Advanced Warfare

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dreading the thought of getting this for Christmas :(

For me it's easily the best COD for a long time (Doesnae take much)...It's no where near as manic and your not getting blown up every 2 seconds off shit on the floor and in the sky.

Solid 7.5/10 i reckon!

Cheers ill check these out.

Destiny or Titanfall no goes for you then?

Both were disappointing. Titanfall was like the best game you ever played but sadly it was only the best for about 2 or 3 weeks then got pretty boring fast. Destiny i found pretty bad like alot of folk...It was just the same thing over and over...You keep going to the same places but doing something slightly different.

Both were disappointing. Titanfall was like the best game you ever played but sadly it was only the best for about 2 or 3 weeks then got pretty boring fast. Destiny i found pretty bad like alot of folk...It was just the same thing over and over...You keep going to the same places but doing something slightly different.

Ah that's disappointing, i was especially looking forward to Destiny, as a big Bungie fan i thought it would be a guaranteed good game. Think ill be getting a bundle with Fifa & COD, ill buy the Halo collection and one or 2 of the games you've mentioned (tu)

Just looked up some reviews for it, all saying the same thing that it looked great and the gun play was good but overall it's very underwhelming, ah well :(

Destiny is a ten part game this is just the first part of that there is issues with it yeah but overall it should be a great series

Destiny is a ten part game this is just the first part of that there is issues with it yeah but overall it should be a great series

Really? I didn't know that, I've been fairly out the loop games wise for a while now right enough. Might end up getting this over the next few months on a sale and judging it for myself.

Really? I didn't know that, I've been fairly out the loop games wise for a while now right enough. Might end up getting this over the next few months on a sale and judging it for myself.

Yeah Destiny is planned for a huge game in not saying its perfect now and that each of the following games will be particularly good either but the final story should be amongst the best gaming has ever produced

I unlocked the multiplayer in Destiny and haven't touched the single player stuff since. Found the story really boring and that's only early on I played up to.

The storyline for the first game is only about 10 hours long and has the typical Bungle epic final battle

Yeah Destiny is planned for a huge game in not saying its perfect now and that each of the following games will be particularly good either but the final story should be amongst the best gaming has ever produced

Sounds good, if there's one thing id expect from Bungie it's a good story.

I unlocked the multiplayer in Destiny and haven't touched the single player stuff since. Found the story really boring and that's only early on I played up to.

Haven't played it but my brothers got that, do you know how long you have to play before you unlock MP, he kind of gave up with it because he thought he could play it from the beginning.

Haven't played it but my brothers got that, do you know how long you have to play before you unlock MP, he kind of gave up with it because he thought he could play it from the beginning.

5 or 6 missions mate, can't really remember. It's not a massive amount of time but still enough to be annoying.

Apparently the reason the connection is crappy is due to the game looking for games based on "skill" rather than connection, similar to what Black Ops 2 was at the start. I hate that, they should have learned that it didn't work in Black Ops 2 so won't work on this, games should always be based on connections.