Rangers v them (Semi-Final) Feb 1st

North Rd

Really hope I get picked. All season tickets bought after we drew them shouldn't be included in the ballot. People who renewed/bought at the start of the season should only be included.

At least if I don't get a ticket I won't have to put up with some gaelic/online stream/bt sky pish. Although...the bbc.

Some fucker dae somwthing for big rab.its the day of destiny, ive already said to my boys and bird cheeio and see ye when and if I see ye, been on the heavy bag 4 nights a week since the draw, I intend to get tore into they bastards for the whole week im hame.i promise I will sing louder than any cunt and no duck any situation.putting my life on the line for a ticket.fuckin come on the queens 11.mon the sons o william.

No Surrender

Rab

Enough time to get into the halls. Get bigotry on . Sash it up few bevviesWell several.mad head on. Hatchets hammers Stanley knives and spanners. Ching. Face mask. Hood up. Tooled up. Fucking yaaaas. . Into these horrible dirty murdering IRA supporting paedophile loving sweep it under the carpet mob..Did leave out the f word but I would love to give them it for 90 mins your dirty higher than an e bastards. Up at 8. Halls 9. Band on half nine.. banners out. Tools sharpened. Get into them

Some fucker dae somwthing for big rab.its the day of destiny, ive already said to my boys and bird cheeio and see ye when and if I see ye, been on the heavy bag 4 nights a week since the draw, I intend to get tore into they bastards for the whole week im hame.i promise I will sing louder than any cunt and no duck any situation.putting my life on the line for a ticket.fuckin come on the queens 11.mon the sons o william.

No Surrender

Rab

Ill see what i can do Rab mate.

No Surrender

Rab

Love the sentiment Rab, but you might get a better response but starting with " I say would one of you chaps mind awfully..."

Good luck mate, I have resigned my self to watching on the cooncil telly.

Enough time to get into the halls. Get bigotry on . Sash it up few bevviesWell several.mad head on. Hatchets hammers Stanley knives and spanners. Ching. Face mask. Hood up. Tooled up. Fucking yaaaas. . Into these horrible dirty murdering IRA supporting paedophile loving sweep it under the carpet mob..Did leave out the f word but I would love to give them it for 90 mins your dirty higher than an e bastards. Up at 8. Halls 9. Band on half nine.. banners out. Tools sharpened. Get into them