Ally (Money or not)  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Here for the money

2. 2. Determined man , who thinks he can get us promoted

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally already rich so its not the money. it should have been a poll whether you still wanted him as manager or not which for me is a No.

You realise that just because you have some money, doesn't mean you don't want more.

The 'he's already rich, so he's not bothered about a £1m handout' doesn't wash with me.

I honestly cannot understand why one Gers fan can say Ally took this job for the money. Feel ashamed that anyone could say this.

Just about had enough of this crap.

Don't think that I don't care for RFC, course I do but this direct assault on Ally is sickening me to core.

Some 'supporters' need to partly blame them selfs for current situation.

Jeebus, this board IS as mental as that other Rangers one.

McCoist is rich so he's not here for the money. Aye because all the rich people in the world never try to make more money or anything?

We're talking about a guy who walked around his testimonial match waving an empty wallet at the fans...

Personally I do not think he's only here for the wages or a pay off , I don't think he deserves all the "here for the money" stick ,he's getting either . Results have not been good since he's been in charge ,especially in cup competitions . I think he is a determined ,single minded man who believes he's the man for the job , no matter the stick he's getting ,The way the team play ,or the way results go . Could he have been told by the board that promotion is the main objective (obviously ) thus anything else is a bonus (cups)

You might want to reconsider this in light of yesterdays events

Find it a bit strange that Ally has given 12 month notice (if its true) when he claimed he signed the contract without even reading it, when he was under fire for being paid so much some time back

first post for me :mccoist:

You might want to reconsider this in light of yesterdays events

The fact is that nobody knows the background but like many I can speculate.

Ally, the amiable chap, got along with both Whyte and Green on the basis that they left the players and the playing budget alone, which they did in the main. Ashley comes along, puts his men in the big house and then they start making cuts to the admin staff, then the academy Staff and then I suspect Ally was told (pure supposition on my part) that his playing staff would be cut in January.

So Ally gets miffed at Ashley/Lembas and hands in his notice activating the compensation clause. Due to confidentiality agreements he is tied to what he can and cannot say.

I suspect that if MA has any intentions for the club, then he will foot the cost of an amicable settlement as McCoist's position at the club is now untenable.

We will find out this week.