***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

I'm not blaming him for the chance being created, it just pisses me off when players do this gung-ho self-destructive bollocks. "Taking one for the team" is fine when it's the 119th minute. Otherwise switch on and have some sense.

Remember Suarez taking "one for the team" when he handballed for a penalty in the world cup and Uruguay went on to win ?

That's the reason they do it.

Remember Suarez taking "one for the team" when he handballed for a penalty in the world cup and Uruguay went on to win ?

That's the reason they do it.

Yes, it was in the last minute of extra time and the ball was literally on the line. I just said I can understand THAT. Uruguay losing the game was a literal 100% certainty if he didn't do it. Rangers losing this match if MacGregor didn't stop their striker taking a shot on goal in the 20th minute was not.

Daly, Law, McGregor and a few others have been out in the papers saying they owe the manager a performance etc. Well where the fuck is it boys?

There's a lot you can say about Ally's style as a manager, but I don't understand how any player wouldn't want to play well for him. Especially after he's stuck by the main culprits through thick and thin.

Not the first time players have got the management the sack though.