The rebel says Billy Davies will be new manager

MacBoyd

If you think changing a few faces in the boardroom will make us play better and solve anything your as clueless as your posts suggest.

Getting personal now are we ?

Always the first sign that you're losing the argument.

The Boardroom is where the true problem lies and until we have people in there that genuinely care about the club before their own personal gain then we're going nowhere.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boardroom is where the true problem lies and until we have people in there that genuinely care about the club before their own personal gain then we're going nowhere.

Anyone in particular you have in mind.

not sure...but if he gets us into the premiership then i don't give a fuck.

so are we gonna be paying both mccoist and davies (assuming he does infact get the job)?????

Let's just say Davies gets the job and gets us to the Premiership. Then what ?

The current team would do well to finish mid-table - and that's me being kind.

We need serious money invested in every area of the club - especially the playing squad.

Where is that money coming from ?

:lol:

The usual response from the usual nuggets who pop up on here spouting pish.

You want to tell me what massive gain the present boardroom has obtained from Rangers, you want to show me the massive gain the investors have obtained from Rangers.

By the way what one of the agenda driven ego maniac fake top selling supporters groups do you belong to?

We don't need people that care about the club. We need smart, educated businessmen, who want to make money from the club through it making progress.

Unfortunately, with the problems we have at present, we are surrounded by the wrong type. The vultures who are only here to feed.

Until there is stabilisation, on and off the pitch this just won't happen.

I'm not sure Ashley is the answer, but he's the very best option we have had for years.

I don't want anyone associated with the old regime, or frankly any name that has been near the club in the last three years.

Complete reorganisation from top to bottom and an owner that wants to make an income from the club through good business practice is the only option that will work in the long term.

I think after watching this video, wee Davies would be my first choice.

The wee guy works a 75 hour week and is probably the most dedicated hard working manager around.

Good viewing, he comes across as a motivated manager, something that is sadly lacking at present.

Well it's nandos for lunch, then roon to jigs for some homeland and breaking bad, then a wee go on his ps4, training starts in 3 weeks once we've completed both homeland and breaking bad box sets.

Important stuff out the way first (tu)

Nando's again.?.A fancy a burger,how about TGI's....rest is fine wi me.

.Then oot :party:

Define care, and what in your mind caring looks like.

You are one of many on here who fall into the hard of thinking category.

This forum notoriously backed Whyte then Charlie wae the big hauns to the hilt.

"This Forum" :lol: watch that mask it's slipping.

Still waiting on an answer, who are the Blue Knights who won't buy out the big bad men and save us.