Who do these people speak for - certainly no me:

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Chris, met him a couple of times but these boys are rippin the club apart, and I am defo Questioning are these guys Rangers supporters .... seriously, look at who they are siding with SFA, SPFL, DAILY RECORD, BBC SCOTLAND..... Anyone see a trend ???!?!

These people have to be told to shut there mouths, problem is i dont see any at Rangers games to voice an opinion.

Craig Houston always comes in with 1 minute into the game to make sure everyone knows hes there.... these group of people are Causing damage to our club beyond belief.

We want record, bbc, etc etc banned from ibrox, i do believe its time to ban these kid on rangers fans too.

Siding with people who are desparate to kill us off is completely out of order.

PS ITS FKN MIKE ASHLEY WERE DEALING WITH HERE NO A SHYSTER OR FLY BY NIGHTER!!!!! WE SHOULD BE BEGGIN HIM TO TAKE CONTROL...and DUMP NEWCASTLE ASAP

If Ashley sits in the director's box or decides to be a prole amongst the fans i wonder will he wear his Newcastle scarf

Others wear AC Milan scarves,

If he bring stability to Rangers and turns us into a sustainable business and takes us back to the top of Scottish Football, He can wear sussies and suspenders if he wants.

Ashley will be taking us nowwhere as we speak AIM are already investigating the situation, once again at our club, and although i would welcome Llambias and investment from Ashley...... until such plans are on the table and how he wants us to progress and what funding he is prepared to give and what he wants in return I will remain sceptical .....

Now should Ashley offer to buy the club and offer market based sponsorship and funding and all he wishes is a return on the share price, with no dividend, i have no problem with that ....

Anyone hoping that a billionaire is going to come along and philantropically plough millions into Rangers to make them a European outfit is kidding themselves on.....

It will be done the hard way, difficult business decisions and the most important thing will be finding the right manager to build and importantly retain a team to fight on the European stage ,...

As long as the EPL remains a success we will play second fiddle ....

I used to like Chris, met him a couple of times but these boys are rippin the club apart, and I am defo Questioning are these guys Rangers supporters .... seriously, look at who they are siding with SFA, SPFL, DAILY RECORD, BBC SCOTLAND..... Anyone see a trend ???!?!

These people have to be told to shut there mouths, problem is i dont see any at Rangers games to voice an opinion.

Craig Houston always comes in with 1 minute into the game to make sure everyone knows hes there.... these group of people are Causing damage to our club beyond belief.

We want record, bbc, etc etc banned from ibrox, i do believe its time to ban these kid on rangers fans too.

Siding with people who are desparate to kill us off is completely out of order.

PS ITS FKN MIKE ASHLEY WERE DEALING WITH HERE NO A SHYSTER OR FLY BY NIGHTER!!!!! WE SHOULD BE BEGGIN HIM TO TAKE CONTROL...and DUMP NEWCASTLE ASAP

Dunny you are at it ......Merry Xmas...

Speak to guy who runs Newcastle supporters bus from Whitley Bay/Monkseaton not got a bad word to say about MA.

Young supporters who don't remember the bad old days before Sir John Hall don't realise state Hall left them in. Ashley bailed them out the shit.

Don't see any other billionaires on the horizon wanting to invest in us.

Unless these spokespersons for us Rangers fans have a better plan we are fucked without Mike Ashley

Surely now it is the time for the board(like them or not) to say that fans who were voted democraticly onto board are only fans who speak up for us. For the life of me I cannot get my head round the fact that so called Rangers fans would ever side with our enemies or the fact that Scottish football which is in its death throes can afford to knock back money being pumped into our game. How deep does there hatred go that they would rather fuck up the whole shebang just to see us fucked. If this decision cannot Unite our fucked up support then we deserve everything coming our way.

Ashley will be taking us nowwhere as we speak AIM are already investigating the situation, once again at our club, and although i would welcome Llambias and investment from Ashley...... until such plans are on the table and how he wants us to progress and what funding he is prepared to give and what he wants in return I will remain sceptical .....

Now should Ashley offer to buy the club and offer market based sponsorship and funding and all he wishes is a return on the share price, with no dividend, i have no problem with that ....

Anyone hoping that a billionaire is going to come along and philantropically plough millions into Rangers to make them a European outfit is kidding themselves on.....

It will be done the hard way, difficult business decisions and the most important thing will be finding the right manager to build and importantly retain a team to fight on the European stage ,...

As long as the EPL remains a success we will play second fiddle ....

Nothing like starting a post with a lie is there?

Made the mistake of following Graham on Twitter. How far he has fallen from an apparently reasonable spokesman for fans during the times when he was taking on Spiers on TV, to someone who tweets and re-tweets insults about Club Officials and others with ridiculous frequency. No matter the outcome of our current troubles, if we fast forward to a point in time when these issues are resolved, how could anyone at that time respect someone who has conducted themselves with so little dignity in recent times.

Theidea that Rangers problems stem from Rangers fans is both fallacious and divisive ......

It is the board and incompetent football management that has led to this crisis.

There are people on here complaining about fan division but at the same time sowing the seeds of it.

There are some Rangers fans who support the club, including financially; some of these are fine with the board, others not. But they support the club.

Others, who do not support the club financially and do not support the board, are attacking the club by withholding revenue and support, using the Press to attack those who run the club and promote an agenda that could ruin the club unless they have their preference of who is in charge of the club.

In other words, there are those who support Rangers and those who support King.

Everyone needs to decide which is more important... Rangers or King.

That is the only division in the support.

Made the mistake of following Graham on Twitter. How far he has fallen from an apparently reasonable spokesman for fans during the times when he was taking on Spiers on TV, to someone who tweets and re-tweets insults about Club Officials and others with ridiculous frequency. No matter the outcome of our current troubles, if we fast forward to a point in time when these issues are resolved, how could anyone at that time respect someone who has conducted themselves with so little dignity in recent times.

Your username is exactly what Chris Graham has turned into, he started off decent and eloquent,now a founder member of the club killing minute% gang.