Barry McKay Loan Deal

Smile

I dont rate Barrie that highly but he has been a stand out player for Raith Rovers in recent weeks!

That being said, if hes going to come back to Rangers and not get in the team then he is better being on loan and playing first team football.

This is senseless. McKay, Gasparotto and Gallagher are the 3 most likely to have an impact on the 1st team yet two stay on loan???

Miller, Boyd etc have partially failed to fire due to a lack of service from the wings, here we have a guy with bags of pace, trickery and decent ball yet deemed not worthy? Unless McDowell has plans to bring in one or two in the transfer window, this is a senseless move

Given that MacLeod is gone and Law might be following, we have no creativity in the team. Would have been perfect to give McKay and Gallagher a prolonged run in the first team. Absolutely crazy decision by the management. We should have at least waited until the ens of the transfer window to have a better idea of where we are with the squad.

Given that MacLeod is gone and Law might be following, we have no creativity in the team. Would have been perfect to give McKay and Gallagher a prolonged run in the first team. Absolutely crazy decision by the management. We should have at least waited until the ens of the transfer window to have a better idea of where we are with the squad.

Can only HOPE we have some loans or players in the pipeline because I shudder to think how far we could fall with Hutton and Crawford in our midfield

Wingers in central midfield? Lgr1991 out!

You'd think I'd have said he is a better player than messi ffs, IMO I would rather McKay than MacLeod, it was only 2 years ago Liverpool and Everton were interested in McKay for some reason "super" didn't like McKay and loaned him out if it wasn't for that nckay would be brilliant right now, when we were in division 3 nckay was definitely better than MacLeod and anyway I didn't say McKay IS better than MacLeod I said IMO so people who say I'm talking pish I'm not because it's just my OPINION.

You'd think I'd have said he is a better player than messi ffs, IMO I would rather McKay than MacLeod, it was only 2 years ago Liverpool and Everton were interested in McKay for some reason "super" didn't like McKay and loaned him out if it wasn't for that nckay would be brilliant right now, when we were in division 3 nckay was definitely better than MacLeod and anyway I didn't say McKay IS better than MacLeod I said IMO so people who say I'm talking pish I'm not because it's just my OPINION.

McKay always ran with his head up and looked for a pass Macleods a hard worker and someone you'd expect to win the ball and give it to a player like McKay who can beat a man and play that killer pass.

Surprised he's not been brought back.