A Rangers Fan I Work With..

Gaz52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know a few people like that myself, boy in my work claims to used to have a season ticket but stated he stop supporting us after liquidation, he panders to the tims in my work something. Can guarantee he has never stepped foot in Ibrox.

Only a complete idiot would choose that.

then I'm a fuckin idiot scott, hypothetical though the situation is, beatin the papes is still the most important thing for me. Batter the papes on and off the park, and for all the shite this year, sll is forgiven. Post this again 24hours prior to the semi, and yours, and that of others opinions will change, strut like a fuckin peacock son.i do everyday and never duck away from any tarrier cunt who I meet on the street, lakeside, or at the corner of my road at48."normal service will soon be resumed ya papish cunt"!

Imagine what it will be like what its gonna be like gettin up for work on the monday, knowin that wee aird scudded them on the last minute off his arse at the rangers end.its no even hypothetical.

No Surrender

Rab

To be fair .It's just his opinion .He loves the bears and makes a choice .I've done it many times and many times it's not necessary the right one. I will be gutted if we lose to the scum but I will be equally gutted if we are still in Division 1 next season .Truly gutted

then I'm a fuckin idiot scott, hypothetical though the situation is, beatin the papes is still the most important thing for me. Batter the papes on and off the park, and for all the shite this year, sll is forgiven. Post this again 24hours prior to the semi, and yours, and that of others opinions will change, strut like a fuckin peacock son.i do everyday and never duck away from any tarrier cunt who I meet on the street, lakeside, or at the corner of my road at48."normal service will soon be resumed ya papish cunt"!

Imagine what it will be like what its gonna be like gettin up for work on the monday, knowin that wee aird scudded them on the last minute off his arse at the rangers end.its no even hypothetical.

No Surrender

Rab

Wanna buy Rangers rab ffs?

He doesn't go to games much and I'm pretty sure he believes that Marvin Andrews still plays for us.

Anyway, talking about Rangers today and he said if he had to choose between beating Celtic or getting promoted, he'd choose beating Celtic, which I found bizarre.

Obviously it's purely hypothetical, but who else would rather beat Celtic in a semi final than get promoted to the top flight? <cr>

What? How?

I had this debate a few years ago on our way to a game. To hammer Sellick 4 times a year or or win the league. 50/50 split

Winning the league every year would get boring... Hammering them every game would never get tedious.

i'm not looking forward to getting pumped off them at least 4 times next year. Dunno

about you.No chance we are getting up this year anyway

wit and fuckin wit

OK, so on behalf of "cunts" and apparently my fellow country men, that put more time and money into follow Rangers, here is the case for the defense:Thanks to a greedy creep our current team is very poor. A proper football manager could be doing with a full season to build a team that would storm the top division the following season and go on and do something in europe.Although the standard of Scottish football is now lower that I can remember, our team would struggle against substandard premiership teams and our fans would have to put up with their jacobite fans heaping sectarian abuse on our gagged fans as your fair-minded Scottish press lapped it up. If we are going up against them again we need to do it with a strong team that will put them in their subservient place.We would suffer financially but the clubs that tried to destroy us would suffer more.We would have bragging rights over Celtic for at least a year and there would be nothing they our their impartial Scottish press could do about it.

SUBSERVIENT.No Surrender

Sad that people are admitting that beating the vermin is more important to them than Rangers success. Pathetic attitude. Why dont you just go to the away end at the piggery every week instead of going to Ibrox?