Disappointing Not To See Gallagher In The Squad Last Sat

ORCHARD LOYAL

I thought Gallagher played really well when he came on last season. One of our stand out players at the time. I hope he'll get some game time or it would be a waste to bring him back from his loan spell away.

I haven't seen anything in any of these youth players to suggest they have a future at Rangers. They'd be fine at this level (I would hope) but none are really good enough for when we play the scum etc.

Let's not get our hopes too high for them eh? It only ends in vocal disappointment in Ibrox every time they fail to live up to unfair hopes.

I haven't seen anything in any of these youth players to suggest they have a future at Rangers. They'd be fine at this level (I would hope) but none are really good enough for when we play the scum etc.

I don't think many are any great worldly talents, though, by the same token, I've yet to see anything from the vast majority of the first team to suggest they should have any kind of future at Rangers. While some of them are earning more than ten times what these young guys are on.

Gallagher when he had his spell playing inside right / RM was as good as anybody we have had playing there for a number of years.

I prefer him at wide right myself where his pace can be fully utilised.

The guy is a goal scorer with pace and strength, he would be wasted out on the right... We have the likes of Aird, Templeton, McKay (Still on loan I know) Shiels and even Law that could play on the right.

I prefer him at wide right myself where his pace can be fully utilised.

Personally i don't see him as having a chance in the team but hopefully if he does its upfront.

I like the kid and wish him all the best with us the more of our kids that shine the better.

We have too pacy wingers already people have written off young Aird already and young Barrie seems to have been given up on from the club which is a shame as well.

Hes defo back, and will be back in team pronto i believe ! Crawford again is talk of the town in there as hes training like fk all day !

Robbie trains at night aswell in gyms around his home town,the boy is a totally committed athlete if not a great footballer.If the rest of the squad showed his enthusiasm and desire to improve then we would be doing well

Although his natural position is as a striker his best position for us at the moment is as a right sided midfielder because since the traitor Naismith left we have not had anyone play there that has been effective, the best player we have had there in the last 2 1/2 seasons has been Aird and he is scared to take the fullback on and is a poor crosser of the ball and he is also technically quite a poor player (He's basically an athelete playing football) cuts inside all the time and hits poor floaty crosses into the box .

Gallagher has shown in the games he played last season and also preseason this season that technically he is a solid player, has pace and isn't afraid to take a defender on and is a very good crosser of a ball (since he is a striker he understands what type of crosses strikers want) and he has also shown that he is still a goal threat from that position IMO he could have a similar impact to the team that Naismith had.