Check This Out...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I have ever went on this sos page.

Many villages missing an idiot by the looks it.

Oh Craig, you're the greatest, we love you, keep up the good work.

Hilarious.

:lol:

It is like that, I had a gander the other day and a guy posted that no matter who takes over Rangers, Houston should be offered a place on the board :D

Wish I could find someone to blame for the civil war amongst the support. It really annoys me that we have bears at each others throats. I've been a poster on FF for around 8 years. Used to be a good site but now is full of people spouting all manner of ill thought out rubbish and any attempt at rational debate or an attempt to put an alternative view is quickly jumped on. It is very wearing. The unforgivable thing about it is that I really do believe that site owner is actively psyching up the more intemperate fans. (No shit Sherlock.)

This site has a few nutters but generally debate is open and good natured and I see little active intervention by the mods (excluding positive contributions to threads).

Well done guys.

Wish I could find someone to blame for the civil war amongst the support. It really annoys me that we have bears at each others throats. I've been a poster on FF for around 8 years. Used to be a good site but now is full of people spouting all manner of ill thought out rubbish and any attempt at rational debate or an attempt to put an alternative view is quickly jumped on. It is very wearing. The unforgivable thing about it is that I really do believe that site owner is actively psyching up the more intemperate fans. (No shit Sherlock.)

This site has a few nutters but generally debate is open and good natured and I see little active intervention by the mods (excluding positive contributions to threads).

Well done guys.

Feel exactly the same