Thoughts On Maurice Edu.....

MisterC

Patently untrue, as shown by the fact that Davis starts every single game for an EPL side while Edu didn't start a single match for Stoke

Davis was invisible at Rangers for a large part of his career. Got off lightly because he was a fan and where he's from.

Patently untrue, as shown by the fact that Davis starts every single game for an EPL side while Edu didn't start a single match for Stoke

How many World Cups has Davis played in? Mo Edu has played in 2 World Cups for the USA and has now signed a multi-year deal for the Philadelphia Union. I don't think he will be too worried that he is not considered as good a player as Davis.

You dont win 3 leagues on the trot with passengers in the team. Did the ugly side of the game well abut like deitmar hamman without the goal threat. Rank going forward but defensively sound. Will always remember the pandemonium after that goal, the govan stand looked like a carnival!

I liked him alot, more as an athlete than a technical player though. He took some stick that was thoroughly undeserved, especially with his lack of a solid tackle. He broke play up pretty well without diving in imo, something Black could do with learning.

Mo Edu was 10x the player & 100x the man that Black could ever be.

Just seen the big man posting on his Facebook saying how he's back and ready to go in 2015. So in a bid to emulate a colleague of mine who got a tweet back from William Shatner, I posted saying good luck and how that goal against the dhims in 2010 was up there with my best moments watching Rangers.

So, enough digrassing, overall whats everyones thoughts on his time with us. For me he put in a good shift, was very athletic and on his day was a solid bastard who would pop up with the odd moment of glory. Although when he was shit he was shit. However not all players ate good all the time.

Also the Edu, Edu chant was genius too. I was there in 2008 at the girodome when he had just joined and when he came to warm up by the fans and we were chanting it, it was fucking brilliant.

Lets not forget he wasnt one of those who just walked away in 2012, the fact he stayed showed he is a man with a sense of honour.

So all in all its a (tu) from me

Pure pish